new photo from Forest Lawn - I'm worried

13»

Comments

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    @ sweet1,

Thanks, I know the translation is terrible. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Yes, I mean deviance ...... <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • trying to find picture of a poinsetta to post here..so you can see what one looks like <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> bear with me
    a plant (we have them always at Christmas) as a decoration

Here

weihnachtsstern.jpg
  • Oh.. ok.. no i do not see any of them there. But we do not have a date for this photograph.. it may have been taken a while ago for all we know.

Question.. why are you spending money to send flowers to a grave if you believe it to be empty?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • a plant (we have them always at Christmas) as a decoration

Here

weihnachtsstern.jpg

THANK you...lol..i had such a hard time find a picture that fit here.
  • Oh.. ok.. no i do not see any of them there. But we do not have a date for this photograph.. it may have been taken a while ago for all we know.

Question.. why are you spending money to send flowers to a grave if you believe it to be empty?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

the picture was taken after christmas is says,,i sent mine 3 days before. I don't know why I sent it. I felt wierd not sending anything just in case you know?
  • angelshadow..thats a beautiful plant btw..is that in your house?
    @ doreentbird

Ohhh ....We do not use such a poinsettia as a decoration .....
    But he is at the end <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    @ Doreentbird

No, this picture is not from me but I have also decorated the way I am ...... more poinsettias and so pretty (I always decorated) Christmas is very beautiful
  • @angelshadow...you see my plant at the end? Sorry..not sure what you mean..he is at the end
    @ doreentbird

It was meant amusingly.
    The flower is at the end ...... not in the blossom <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I just found this picture made after Christmas.......

19767_10.jpg

Can anyone enlarge this photo to get a closer look of the flowers that are there? I don't know how to do it without it getting blurry. I sent poinsettas for Christmas "just in case", and I do not see ANY poinsettas there at all. I am sure I am not the only one to send poinsettas, my point being..this was not taken at Christmas..there is nothing looking like Christmas to me..unless I am missing it.

Under the big purple heart on a stand to the left... it looks like red flowers?
  • Can anyone enlarge this photo to get a closer look of the flowers that are there? I don't know how to do it without it getting blurry. I sent poinsettas for Christmas "just in case", and I do not see ANY poinsettas there at all. I am sure I am not the only one to send poinsettas, my point being..this was not taken at Christmas..there is nothing looking like Christmas to me..unless I am missing it.[/quote]

Under the big purple heart on a stand to the left... it looks like red flowers?[/quote]

YOU ARE RIGHT..I THINK THOSE ARE THEM...I CANT SEE THE BOTTOM, BUT THEY SHOULD BE IN A WHITE BASKET WITH A LITTLE TEDDY BEAR <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • My post disappeared.

Here goes it again. If they want to be more convincing that this is indeed Michael's crypt, they should pan to the name above the crypt and take a picture. It should say Jackson since all the other crypts have the surname engraved in large letters over them.
    Yes also no name <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • My post disappeared.

Here goes it again. If they want to be more convincing that this is indeed Michael's crypt, they should pan to the name above the crypt and take a picture. It should say Jackson since all the other crypts have the surname engraved in large letters over them.
    Great observation! I hadn't thought of that until you mentioned it. Thats so true. None of the pictures have a nameplate. Now that you mention it watch one turn up on TMZ LMAO! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Great observation! I hadn't thought of that until you mentioned it. Thats so true. None of the pictures have a nameplate. Now that you mention it watch one turn up on TMZ LMAO! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

lol true seen as this forum is being watched im sure a picture of the crypt with "Jackson" engraved above it will surface in the near future. Apparently the public are not allowed to visit the holly terrace (the location of Michaels "grave") so who took this picture - a memeber of staff?? Surely the Jacksons would be furious at such a blatant violation of his privacy but,we haven't heard a peep, their silence speaks volumes.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    the_gloved_one wrote: It’s funny how this photo has surfaced ... rather convenient. Actions like this make me think that this forum is being watched. We notice that Michael crypt looks little bare and then, BAM a picture is leaked showing the crypt covered with beautiful flowers. Clearly somebody is trying ever so hard to prove a point. Is Karen up to her old tricks?

Exactly, you think like me, a few weeks ago when they published the photos in the forum, all talking about that the tomb had no flowers, I said that maybe within a time would appear pictures of the grave with flowers, and look there this. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ChanceChance Posts: 250
    yes that happens a lot .. but funny .. we talk about not seeing the family or the children visiting .. and we still haven't seen a picture of them coming or going .. they may have to resort to photoshopping the family visiting Michael
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    @ sweet1,

Thanks, I know the translation is terrible. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Yes, I mean deviance ...... <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

You're very welcomed. We are all here to help one another sweetie. Keep the Faith! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    angelshadow..thats a beautiful plant btw..is that in your house?

I have Poinsetta in my house too
    @ sweet1 Thank you so much <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • MJ_FactsMJ_Facts Posts: 183
    <!-- m -->http://www.icrawl.org/64232583336-why-i ... karen-faye<!-- m -->

They say the crypt pic is from 1952??? And the rest (flowers etc.) photoshopped?? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->