www.thisisalsoit.com

Comments

• <!-- m -->http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu77.php<!-- m -->

Symbolism

According to R. Allendy, this number joins the part of evolution to the whole evolution - report of the cosmic evolution and the individual evolution.

Symbol of sinners who lived before the arrival of the Christ according to Fathers' of the Church, because this number is the product of 7, the creature evolving, by 11, the transgression.

For Saint Augustin, it is the last limit of the sin since this number is the product of 11, number of the sin, by 7, number of the perfection.

According to Jacob Boehme, 77 is the total number of the divine revelation thanks to the Word formed. Because starting from only one Verb speaking and a unique vital spirit, it exit 77 languages of which "five belong to the Spirit of God who speaks by his children when and as He wants; but the sixty-twelve others belong to the persons and to the human particularities by which speaking the own intelligence of the man, telling at the same time lies and truths. Also the sixty-twelve languages, that is to say Babel, must pass by the court of God and the pure has to be separated from the impure and to undergo the test of the fire".

Bible

Number of times is necessary to forgive offenses (Mt 18,22). However, according to other references, such as NRSV Bible, some Protestant editions, or in the visions of Maria Valtorta, Jesus asks to forgive 70 times 7 times.

The 77 generations of Adam to the Christ according to the evangelist of Luke. (Lk 3,23-38)

Cain is avenged 7 times but Lamek, 77 times. (Gn 4,24)

General

In the mystical Jew, according to a fragment originated from the Merkaba shelema, Jerusalem 1922 (one of the two most important texts of Shi'ur Qoma) it concerns the "greatness" of our Lord: "Rabbi Ismael says: Metatron, the great Prince of the testimony told me: About YHWH, the God of Israel, the living and constant God, our Lord and master, I certify what follows: From the residence of his glory (that is to say from the throne) further down there are 118 myriads. Its height is 236 myriads and thousand miles. From his right arm to his left arm there are 77 myriads. From his right pupil to his left pupil there are 30 myriades. His brainpan is 3 myriads and a third. The crowns on his head are 60 myriads which corresponds to the 60 myriads of heads in Israel." (folio 34a-b)

The iridium, Ir, atomic number 77, is a white metal which the name is a derivative of the Greek word "iris" meaning" rainbow". It is under the sign of the rainbow that God concludes his Alliance between him and the humanity, and the Christian remains in this Alliance if he forgives 77 times the faults of his brothers (Mt 18,22).

Zarathustra died at the age of 77 years.

The twelfth perfect number, number of which the sum of its dividers gives the same number, contains 77 numbers. Let us mention that the first five perfect numbers are 6, 28, 496, 8128 and 33550336. At the present time we know 24 perfect numbers, the last one being 2^19936 x (2^19937-1). That last number has 12003 numbers. All the known perfect numbers are even and we don't know if there is an odd perfect number. But the mathematician Bryant Tuckerman has demonstrated that, if a such number existed, it would be higher than 1036.

Halley's comet, turning around the sun, reappears approximately every 77 years.

Birthday of a person in Japan: happy long life - kiju.

Gematria

In the discussions of Vassula with Jesus, This one often asks her to end the dictation of her letters by the mark of his name, that is to say "fish" written in Greek, icqus. By using the gematria in "n", that gives 77 = 9+22+8+20+18.

With the gematria in "n", 77 is the sum of two numbers in facing: 34 value of the Hebrew word spirit, 20+6+8=34; and 43, number of the Hebrew word flesh, 2+21+20=43. That reminds us that the Son of God become man (flesh) in order that the man rises up towards God (spirit). The flesh and the spirit are then complementary: the flesh bearing the spirit and the fruit of the work of the Spirit will be the salvation of the flesh which will receive the incorruptibility.

According to the revelations of Our Lord to J.N.S.R. (just as with other mystics), France is great to the eyes of God because it has and will have a great role to fulfil in the propagation of the Faith. In Hebrew, the word "France" gives 77 = 18+20+17+22 by using the gematria in "n".

The numerical value of the Hebrew word BGhE, meaning to pray, gives 77.

By using as correspondence table A=1, B=2, ..., Z=26, we find that the French word "BIBLIQUE" (biblical) = 77.
  • About the previous redirection could the eggs be hidden in DVD's previously released to do with Michael Jackson?

List of Michael Jackson DVD's
    <!-- m -->http://www.cduniverse.com/sresult.asp?s ... n&seeall=1<!-- m -->

I personally don't own any of these but maybe someone else does and can have a look...
  • Pammy, this is a great find! You mentioned a site called
    <!-- m -->http://www.seventyseven.net/<!-- m -->

I went to the site and under projects I watched this video called REEL 77. Click the link that says launch application to watch it in bigger size. As you watch the video have your finger on pause button so you catch the messages. Some are

DESIGNED WITH A SINGULAR PURPOSE
    TO SUPERCHARGE YOUR SPIRIT

GO BEYOND EXHILARATION
    AND REACH TRANSCENDENTAL ACCELERATION

TAKE A DEEP BREATH YOU'LL NEED IT

(POINTS OF LIGHT SPREADING AROUND WORLD)
    STAY COOL IN THE HEAT OF BATTLE

LEARN TO LOOK
    ENGAGE THE WORLD

I think this site is FULL of clues! Also notice the player at the top...there are three symbols, click the middle symbol and music files play, LISTEN to some of them.

I'm so excited and I haven't scratched the surface yet!!!

Love and Peace to ALL
    Touched By An Angel
  • SEVENTY

take off the first and last letter . .>

EVENT

GOOD FIND! This is going to be the biggest event ever! THIS IS IT!
  • About the previous redirection could the eggs be hidden in DVD's previously released to do with Michael Jackson?

List of Michael Jackson DVD's
    <!-- m -->http://www.cduniverse.com/sresult.asp?s ... n&seeall=1<!-- m -->

I personally don't own any of these but maybe someone else does and can have a look...
    I;d still be really curious to see whats on This Is It when it comes out. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I got this from indo-investasi.com

77 is michael jackson magic number
    do you know why???

-- Michael Jackson's memorial was on 7/7/09
    -- Michael Jackson's two biggest hits -- "Black & White" and "Billie Jean" -- were each #1 for 7 weeks.
    -- Michael Jackson's three biggest albums -- "Thriller," "Bad" and "Dangerous" -- each produced 7 top 40 hits.
    -- Michael Jackson was the 7th of 9 children.
    -- Michael Jackson was born in 1958 ... 19 + 58 = 77
    -- Michael Jackson died on the 25th ... 2 + 5 = 7
    -- Michael Jackson has 7 letters in his first and last name. Michael=7 Jackson=7
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Elvis died is '77 ...

btw check this out:
    <!-- m -->http://www.nowpublic.com/culture/michae ... mber-seven<!-- m -->

read the comments <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> maybe they've said something we didn't know yet

What about the album 7even ?:D
    the 7th song maybe?

called Ride with me.. lol I don't think its about this song.. but hey since were all guessing.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Touched by an angel did you notice the 2nd song OVERPRESCRIBED <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • Touched by an angel did you notice the 2nd song OVERPRESCRIBED <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

Yes I did! I also heard a song about angels....I'm all over this site! The clues are coming fast and furious now <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Yes I did! I also heard a song about angels....I'm all over this site! The clues are coming fast and furious now <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    well i really hope this could be it and i have also heard jonell star is getting to release her new vid she has been silent since oct,it is getting strange ,murray back to work 2 redirects , something could be brewing
  • yayayaya Posts: 158
    It seems the be the logo of nite club in Canada... page below
    <!-- m -->http://www.clubzone.com/c/Hamilton/Nigh ... ub_77.html<!-- m -->

that's what stuck out to me too...i google imaged it and got this:
    <!-- m -->http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... N%26um%3D1<!-- m -->

it talks about a new year's eve party.
  • It seems the be the logo of nite club in Canada... page below
    <!-- m -->http://www.clubzone.com/c/Hamilton/Nigh ... ub_77.html<!-- m -->

that's what stuck out to me too...i google imaged it and got this:
    <!-- m -->http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl= ... N%26um%3D1<!-- m -->

it talks about a new year's eve party.
    MY FRIEND SAID TO CHECK OUT THE NAMES OF THE STREETS AROUND THE CLUB IM GONNA DO THAT
  • there could be soooo many connections with 7 or 77 & MJ! sometimes I over-analyze things so lately I've been trying to calm down & just take each clue at face value. That being said, it could be as simple as something happening 77 days from today which is around February 2nd (depending on where you live.)
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Ok guys... one of the previous clues was about bits and pieces and putting things all together so I have attempted to look at the clues from a big picture standpoint. Please let me know your thoughts.

http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/2009/11/24/thisisalsoit-clues-to-date-putting-it-all-together/
  • PammyPammy Posts: 74
    did u check the this one: <!-- m -->http://www.seventyseven.net/exp/index.html<!-- m -->
  • IF also you look on the map it is KING willam st,there is a JACKSON SQUARE ,JACKSON st , it does make you wonder <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • yayayaya Posts: 158
    @ spakkle29ful, that's what i did and found a "jackson" street
    @ lilwendy, that's really interesting about the summits! i had a watched a youtube video sometime ago about how everyone was paying attention to michael and not to the summit that was going on.
  • @ spakkle29ful, that's what i did and found a "jackson" street
    @ lilwendy, that's really interesting about the summits! i had a watched a youtube video sometime ago about how everyone was paying attention to michael and not to the summit that was going on.

i just think it cant be coincidence with the names its just to weird
  • Ok guys... one of the previous clues was about bits and pieces and putting things all together so I have attempted to look at the clues from a big picture standpoint. Please let me know your thoughts.

http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/2009/11/24/thisisalsoit-clues-to-date-putting-it-all-together/
    lilwendy...you are good! love your summary.
  • nellyka7nellyka7 Posts: 218
    I got this from indo-investasi.com

do you know why???

-- Michael Jackson's two biggest hits -- "Black & White" and "Billie Jean" -- were each #1 for 7 weeks.
    -- Michael Jackson's three biggest albums -- "Thriller," "Bad" and "Dangerous" -- each produced 7 top 40 hits.
    -- Michael Jackson has 7 letters in his first and last name. Michael=7 Jackson=7

I also noticed that he has the number seven on during the scream video but only for a split second..
  • Wow! that new clue on <!-- w -->www.thisisalsoit.com<!-- w --> has confused me alot and yet opened my eyes even more <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • PammyPammy Posts: 74
    would u please tell us what you mean? I´m confused
  • What I understand from what Lilwendy said is that Michael will be at Club 77 <!-- w -->www.seventyseven.ca<!-- w --> around June 25 next year but I could be understanding this wrongly <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I got this from indo-investasi.com

do you know why???

and I am born in 77!!! yiipiiieeeee

I am lost <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • So many freakin 7's.