Michael Is Not Coming Back

2»

Comments

• Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Yup---you are right....Michael is not coming back... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> He is ALREADY HERE
    <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

I'll point that bad boy out in a few minutes, if you can stand it!

Hmmm...Just looking for a place to post

THIS <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Perhaps under that Coincidences thread, eh? Except, REMEMBER, there ARE no such things. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

You just may FREAK <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> I did! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Care to elaborate?

"Soy-tenly" ... but you may be even more convinced that I have cracked...I posted something lengthier than usual <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> over in the Coincidences thread---can't remember it exactly--I'll have to look again, but I wanted to post an acknowledgment, here, before I go to work. I was having all manner of computer issues <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> that day, and going nuts at what I thought I found.

I think MJ is cranking movies out like CRAZY, or, at least collaborating on them like CRAZY, and anonymously, in order that his contribution will be critiqued with objectivity, and also that the messages therein will be taken seriously, without the "Michael Jackson, everything I touch turns to gold" "stigma"(yeah, I'll have some of that ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ).

He DOES this. He disappears, after some accomplishment, and sneaks back in disguise, to monitor and glean impartial opinion. What a <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> kook. But...it is genius! He's such a NUT, he opens his soul up to possibly the meanest criticism in this way---YET, he keeps doing it, because he'd RATHER have the TRUTH... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

This is it---what I posted <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> ...Be kind <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/ ... 75#p197996<!-- m -->