Bodyguard carrying Michael - sweet!

NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I just came across those pics - they are so sweet. He looks really comfortable, that's why I decided to post them <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Michael+Jackson+Ex+Bodyguard+Arrested+wUrWRqmG08fl.jpg?30324f1_carter_c_b_gr_01
Jackson+s+bodyguards+U4DKJX0x4Kkl.jpg?90714F1_JACKSON_M_B_GR_14

Comments

• miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    cute!
  • adorable <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • The bodyguard looks like he is about to toss him into the skip in the first photo! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Despite being an under 5'4-under 115 pound shrimp, I have long entertained a fantasy of holding him like that.. I don't know why, like when I see a prince in a movie sweep his princess off her feet instead of wishing for that I wish I could sweep my King up that way. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> The pics are A-Dorable!
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    That is so adorable!
  • O that is sooo cute!
  • Too sweet. I would pick him up and carry him on my back all day long.

I love you most,Mikey-Poo!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    He's the same bodygaurd sitting next to the blond lady, holding her hand. Obviously Michael feels okay acting this part in a non-sexual way just for the "show". Someone previously posted the strong similarities with other pics.
  • ROFLMAO <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • LizziebeeLizziebee Posts: 264
    Aww!!! Can't believe I've never seen these before!!! My baby!! Lol...wow these are great!! Thanks for posting. Hehe.

Love you mas, Michael. <3
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    So sweet! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Aw so cute! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    Omg, awwwwwww cuuuuute! xD
  • Way too cute!!!

I assume that was around the time when he damaged his ankle and then had to perform 'Remember The Time' while sat in a chair??

He's so adorable!!!!
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Very sweetly, as usual!smilie_sonst_014.gif
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    very nice!
    where have you found these pictures?
    Way too cute!!!

I assume that was around the time when he damaged his ankle and then had to perform 'Remember The Time' while sat in a chair??

He's so adorable!!!!

Yes, I think so.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Those pics are funny. It look like he might be kinda heavy because the bodyguard carrying him look like he's struggling a little bit but you can tell MJ got a kick out of it.
    I can imagine he is struggling a bit, because he is still carrying some weight (not implying Michael is heavy though <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) but it would still be somethng like 60-70kg? IDK..
  • Not cute, worrying ! !
  • Those are too cute! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    He doesn't look very comfortable though <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Way too cute!!!

He's so adorable!!!!

Yes, I think so.

Sorry, just wanna say that I doubt this is from 1993. I don't know the exact year but it's more recent.
    Way too cute!!!

He's so adorable!!!!

Yes, I think so.

Sorry, just wanna say that I doubt this is from 1993. I don't know the exact year but it's more recent.

Ow , my fault, I agreed with that he is so adorable, not from what time this pic was, I really dont know!
  • Way too cute!!!

He's so adorable!!!!

Yes, I think so.

Ow , my fault, I agreed with that he is so adorable, not from what time this pic was, I really dont know!

haha, didn't mean to sound rude or correct anyone <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Just wanted to let those who wonder know.... But I agree he looks amazingly adorable as always <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • this pic makes me laugh...he is soooo cute and adorable <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I wanna hold him close and tell him I love him <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->