Michael's mealtime! =)

Comments

• isaMJisaMJ Posts: 23
    Hi there! I just tried to open the link, but it doesn't work.. What to do? I would love to see this <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Sorry Michael but I can't marry you now- no chocolate! I cannot live without my chocolate fix!!!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Hi there! I just tried to open the link, but it doesn't work.. What to do? I would love to see this <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I get an error message.

@Missyb007 your comment about butt scratching and chicken bones was so hilarious!! Almost got choked on my chocolate milk <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • White wine in Diet Coke can every flight?
    Oh Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

oh come on it just shows that he is only human <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Of course hes human... I'm reading the Conspiracy book by Aphrodite Jones and on page 26 and i quote" When Meserau made reference to the "girly magazine" found in Jackson's house, he said Mr. Jackson freely admitted that he read Playboy and Hustler from time to time"

So you see guys hes a normal humanbeing.. Just like any other man... Thumbs up for our Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

oh come on it just shows that he is only human <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Of course hes human... I'm reading the Conspiracy book by Aphrodite Jones and on page 26 and i quote" When Meserau made reference to the "girly magazine" found in Jackson's house, he said Mr. Jackson freely admitted that he read Playboy and Hustler from time to time"

So you see guys hes a normal humanbeing.. Just like any other man... Thumbs up for our Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

ahhh omg im sorry i have to laugh. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i just imagine Michael being a sweet, squeaky clean and may i say, but theres nothing wrong with being, prude guy. I cant imagine him looking through those but I know he is human. but i just think its kinda funny.

Go Michael! I know you aint no (what those terrible people accused you of).
    May i say Michael was allllll man. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

i wanna get AJ's book now.

Aphrodite sounds like a breath of fresh air. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Lots of kfc...plus I had to laugh at the white wine, tequila, gin and crown royal. It was seriously Happy Hour on Mj's plane.

heck yes, i am in there like swimwear! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ...is that why he doesn't "stop 'til he gets enough?"...like what every guy does while reading those types of mags? hmmmm... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Does anyone have a working link?
  • isaMJisaMJ Posts: 23
    Does anyone have a working link?
    Please? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I cannot read what MJ eats. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> Access denied. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Haha-I saw the topic title and just knew it came from Aphrodites book <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    About the alcohol-most of his close close friends do say he avoided it and that they only saw him drink once or twice and he never got drunk. The book brings out that he did drink on every flight b/c flying made him nervous-it also brings out that he never ever drank in front of kids and wine was at Neverland for guests <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Seeing as how we see Michael with lollipops and it is said he always liked to eat alot of candy when he was playing with kids...I'm thinking the peanut butter and chocolate restrictions may have been an allergy...if not he may just want to take axtra care of the kids-we did hear Kai Chase say every breakfast was granola and fruit.

Apparently he was not a vegitarian however.
  • Awww man!! I clicked the link and nothing!!!! I wanna see the list!
  • Wait, isnt there a link somewhere where you can read MJ books online for free?
  • @Jacksonologist This is where I read The Michael Jackson Tapes: http://jetzi-mjvideo.com/books/. Just to give you a heads up, you might be reading something really interesting and then when you go to click on the next page, the link might not work. I was reading The Tapes and it wouldn't let me go past page 85.
  • @Jacksonologist This is where I read The Michael Jackson Tapes: http://jetzi-mjvideo.com/books/. Just to give you a heads up, you might be reading something really interesting and then when you go to click on the next page, the link might not work. I was reading The Tapes and it wouldn't let me go past page 85.
    You got that too? Hmmm......I was mad but then someone else posted a different link that you could read with all the Schmuley crap taken out.
    Thanks for this!
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    No chocolate? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

802127624_5_3Gps.jpeg
  • Of course hes human... I'm reading the Conspiracy book by Aphrodite Jones and on page 26 and i quote" When Meserau made reference to the "girly magazine" found in Jackson's house, he said Mr. Jackson freely admitted that he read Playboy and Hustler from time to time"

So you see guys hes a normal humanbeing.. Just like any other man... Thumbs up for our Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->[/quote]

ahhh omg im sorry i have to laugh. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i just imagine Michael being a sweet, squeaky clean and may i say, but theres nothing wrong with being, prude guy. I cant imagine him looking through those but I know he is human. but i just think its kinda funny.

Go Michael! I know you aint no (what those terrible people accused you of).
    May i say Michael was allllll man. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

i wanna get AJ's book now.

Aphrodite sounds like a breath of fresh air. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->[/quote]

Buy the book and read it.. It is such a breath of fresh air... But it's expensive thou.. 31.99 $..
  • Aww the link doesn't work <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I read that MJ was a nervous flyer (know the feeling!) and that he drank the wine to calm him during flights and the reason he drank it out of a coke can was so that his children didnt know he was drinking alcohol.. which is very sensible of him!

I read that MJ was a nervous flier (know the feeling!) and that he drank the wine to calm him during flights and the reason he drank it out of a coke can was so that his children didnt know he was drinking alcohol.. which is very sensible of him!

Omg where has this man been all my life?? A gent(lemen) right down to the bone.

if it was because he was a gentlemen why the media called him weird then i LOVE WEIRD! yeah many men today are not gentlemen so i guess Mj would be considered weird in that sense. bshh if only all men could be gents such as mj.smiley-love007.gif
    beautiful man.

sorry for my little rant.
  • i guess he is always concerned about what to eat

at a certain age you must also be careful not to get out of shape
    i know what i am speaking about -i am a little bit older by years than him,
    but young at heart and appearance
  • where they both star stuck......She was like a spoiled princes, and hes like self made hard working sucess story.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I think I need a ticket on MJ Air. Imagine MJ as the pilot in his gold pants! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5D5EbNU ... r_embedded<!-- m -->
  • what is granola?
  • what is granola?

Its a healthy breakfast food. It's like nuts, oats and honey. Its very crunchy and delicious.