weird...

Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hey guys! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I found this pic. Don't know when it was taken but it's like his image in the table is different then how he looks there :S
I am not sure if I am right but I want your oppinion! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

798239553_5_XeFbjpeg.jpg

Comments

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    yes, the image is very different... but i don't what this could mean...
  • Hey guys! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I found this pic. Don't know when it was taken but it's like his image in the table is different then how he looks there :S
    I am not sure if I am right but I want your oppinion! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

798239553_5_XeFbjpeg.jpg

IT ABSOLUTELY IS DIFFERENT. WOW.
  • umm
    photoshopped ???? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    yeah but why? Why would you do that?? :S
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Why would a pic like that be on the net?
  • Wow, why would someone photoshop that!
    I mean the picture is so much different then the Michael sitting in the chair <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • alexa7alexa7 Posts: 31
    That really is very very weird <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    The reflection looks like Michael now at this time it looked I find, maybe where he in the armchair sits photo shop?
    I mine really does not see immediately from this reflection. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Reflection on table is totally different. Wow, why should someone do this?
  • I don't know why but that made me laugh. Very weird. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • It's completely different! Who would take the time out to do this?! LOL for no particular reason?!?!?!
  • It's completely different! Who would take the time out to do this?! LOL for no particular reason?!?!?!

I don't know who would do this but I think they have too much time on their hands <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I don't know who would do this but I think they have too much time on their hands <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Without a doubt! lol
  • Unless the message is, 'What u see, isnt what u get' <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> LOL
  • So odd!! I posted a reply earlier but it seems to have disappeared. There looks to be two "reflections" on the table. The one closest to his right hand (I flipped the reflection in the box) looks a little bit like Janet to me!
  • The other reflection just seems like a reflection of his hand on top of some stuff that is already on the table which is kind of distorting it.

But this is weirding me out a little.. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • The other reflection just seems like a reflection of his hand on top of some stuff that is already on the table which is kind of distorting it.

Same, I'm a bit freaked LOL.
  • The more I look at it, the more I agree with you, NYMoonwalker.
    The other reflection just seems like a reflection of his hand on top of some stuff that is already on the table which is kind of distorting it.

Same, I'm a bit freaked LOL.

Right?? I mean, I don't know the purpose of doing something like that. And they look like two different MJs from different eras. I don't know anything about photoshop, but it seems like you could do anything with it. Because that looks like a pretty damn good job to me! I'm very confused. I wish people would stop messing around <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • Yeah thats what I thought!
    And his mouth looks different. In the reflection it looks quite a bit redder for some reason :S
  • couldn't it be that the light of the camera lightened his face and that's why they don't look the same? Cause the shirt is the same.
  • couldn't it be that the light of the camera lightened his face and that's why they don't look the same? Cause the shirt is the same.

That's what I'm thinking.

It's obviously from a film camera. That flash is obviously extremely bright. Bright enough it block out a lot of his facial features. With the flash and the angle in which he's his face is being reflected onto the table, it just looks like the table image caught some things (facial features) you can't see on the main focus of the image. My vote is the flash. For now at least. It could possibly change the more I look at it.

EDIT: I might have changed my mind. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    The more I look at it, it looks like it could Photoshoped. Slightly, if any.

Edit #2: I might be back to the flash theory. Oh, I don't know. This is just too weird
  • <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> OMG you guys have such good eyes...... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    I took a careful look at it, and I think that the angle, flash and the color of that table just makes it look very different.