video: different faces or a hoax?

CCCC Posts: 2,136
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:ou4tk75z]

well... here we are...
what do you think about that?
<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Comments

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I do not know what I should think.
    It is hard then MJ Gesünder and then Very thin and sickly, looks sometimes better weakly.

Something is not right with the order completely I think the pictures (This is it video) with the red shirt not 2 days before his "death" I was this thinks was some weeks before, one sees the MJ dansch weight has lost (afterwards bad looking, injurious)

I ask myself why the weighty man more often, besides was when MJ in the clinic was (this is not him, the maintained had to have had with MJ a respect?)

Was this mad dreamer done in the clinic? I forgot his name.

Now it is hard to be said with MJ the state, however, all pictures are Michael, I think.

And, unfortunately, Thome Thome ....... accompanies to Him also on occasion

Does MJ carry a shirt of itself on Ed Harvey Shop under the green jacket? I think if the picture of Him sees.
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    ok.. i'm confused!! what was we looking for?? don't want to sound stupid but!! they all looked pretty much the same to me apart from some with masks an others not!!

did i miss something?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • kpnutskpnuts Posts: 94
    A lot of people who ocommented on the video said the hands were different. Michael has big hands ( a sign of a generous person,btw), and long fingers. Some of the hands are smaller.

I really don't know. A lot of the pics he is wearing a mask, so it's difficult to tell.

I personally found the Michael at the O2 a little out of character, but it could be a result of medication.

I really don't know what to think anymore.

• I personally found the Michael at the O2 a little out of character, but it could be a result of medication.

I still think that it was all just an act of Michael, so 3 months later everybody would believe he was high on drugs <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> It would make the " he's addicted to painkillers" story more believable right <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ScreamScream Posts: 203
    I think they're all him other than the one with the fedora, dark red trousers and back boots.. I'm really not sure about that one because I can't see his face, it more than likely is him though because he likes to cover as much as possible up in public.
  • ok.. i'm confused!! what was we looking for?? don't want to sound stupid but!! they all looked pretty much the same to me apart from some with masks an others not!!

did i miss something?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Same here. The trouble is with pictures of anyone you can look dofferent in each one, I have photo's of me that I think I look nice and in others I look awful and think if I looked like that I would have to go out with a bag on my head! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I am confused again I think they are all Michael and I still believe it was Michael at the 02..I guess we can all look a bit different depending on time of day angles lighting etc...