love this picture of michael

tammaychicktammaychick Posts: 117
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
2e217ar.jpg

but i also like the one with the yellow backaround i had that one but cant seem to find it anymore.

Comments

• Yes,he does look really,really good here. He always looks good to me though.
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    the best-dressed man ever!!!
  • i agree he is the best dress man ever got most all of his photos on my computer
  • That suit IS sharp! I liked a lot of the suits he wore ESP for the trial....he was CLEEEAAANNN!
  • I love his style. He looks amazing!
  • iluvmj4evailuvmj4eva Posts: 134
    2e217ar.jpg

but i also like the one with the yellow backaround i had that one but cant seem to find it anymore.

He looks so handsome and yet sexy as hell in this photo <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    He looks so fresh and clean. I love him in a suit he looks so sexy. Then again he always looks sexy.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    He looks so sexy in this ensemble. I love MJ in his suits. No man on the face of God's green earth can do it like MJ can. He is so sexy and so smooth! The swagger in the photo is killing me! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    OMG...he looks soooo amazing!!!!! Def best dressed man ever!!!! this is the exact suit he wears for our wedding <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> lol...i can dream can't i? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • tammaychicktammaychick Posts: 117
    i still have this picture of desktop i think i saved alot of his photos
    he;s one sexy beautiful man <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->