so it's my birthday :)

farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
i don't know what's gonna happen tonight or tomorrow and that IF anything happens at all... have been feeling depressed on my birthday and not liking it <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

so i just wanted to share that it's my birthday and i invite you all to my party in this thread! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> birthday-party.jpg

here's the bucket of KFC, lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> kfc%20bucket%20of%20chicken.gif

Comments

• happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear farhatmjj, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Happy Birthday!!! Pass me some KFC:) .... no skin please:).... who am i kidding leave the skin that's the best part!! lol
  • happy birthday! I wish you - you already know what <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    happy birthday ..wish you all the best .. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Happy b-daayyyy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    thank you all soooo much! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Happy Birthday!!! Pass me some KFC:) .... no skin please:).... who am i kidding leave the skin that's the best part!! lol
    lol
    happy birthday! I wish you - you already know what <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    thank you dear... yep i know <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

love ya'll
  • LizziebeeLizziebee Posts: 264
    Happy birthday my dear!! I wish you all the best in EVERYTHING you do.
    For now, I'd like to sing a song...
    *Sings, "Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear farhatmjj a.k.a. my FRIEND...Happy birthday to you!"*

Lol!! Love you So much!! Please don't lose faith. Hold it tight and so very close to your heart. No one can take it from you. No one. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

You should listen to this song if you haven't already. Lifts my spirits every time.

On The Line - Michael Jackson (Who else?) Lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDpMH_SfWlA

And look who brought balloons??!!

Michael%2BJackson%2BMichael%2Bis%2BLOVE.jpg

P.S. Thanks for the KFC. MMmm...yummy!! Lol.

Remember, we all love you. And Michael loves you MORE. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Happy B-day to you! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

And thanks for sharing KFC with us - mhh...I love it! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    smilie_geb_037.gifsmilie_geb_073.gif
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY! PASS THE KFC.
    [youtube:1kwslcpd]
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    Happy Birthday and God Bless! Keep the Faith! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • happy birthday xx <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Happy Birthday, farhatmjj. Best wishes to you! Hope you feel better soon <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    [youtube:3of54ww4]

Even if this song is called LISA it's your birthday....just think of your name <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    afterall it IS a birthday song ...and Michael sings it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Happy birthday to you!

*kiss*
  • Happy birthday sweetie.
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    Happy Birthday hunn !
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Have a wonderful day farhatmjj...blow your candles and make a wish! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Happy-Birthday-Michael-Jackson-We-Send-Our-Love-to-you-and-your-family-prince-michael-jackson-7911340-115-120.gif
  • Have a wonderful day & happy birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

244764644_1318680.gif

kisses <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • smasma Posts: 231
    greetings.gif <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LekaD87OfdM<!-- m -->
    you know what?? you people ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!! really.................. from the bottom of my heart, love you all! *BIG GROUP HUG* thanks for the MJ videos and pics. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    wow.. this has been a year already! and it's my birthday again! 2 birthdays without Michael. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxits my birthday today too so we are "sisters together" lol............just wish michael would say happy birthday to us......that would be awesome..............xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Happy Birthday guys!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Best wishes to you! And Loyalfan MJ might have said it to you here, you never know! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I think he's here at least some of the time so I wouldn't be surprised if he had. Have a great day!
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    if he did say happy birthday .it would be the best birthday present EVER................love you michael.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx