What is Wrong with Michaels Hand here?

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
His left hand looks odd to me, like it is deformed a bit and something is on it.

Anyone know what is up with his hand?

th_mj-monday.jpg

th_mj-monday.jpg

Comments

• XsyXsy Posts: 71
    I think it´s nothing wrong with his hand. bloody angle again imao!
    But I have to laugh about how he´s holding his glasses! It´s too cute.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I tried to get the picture on here bigger but couldnt.
  • XsyXsy Posts: 71
    okay, I have to admit it looks strange. But I don´t think he´s sitting there with a broken hand, holding his glasses with a broken hand and having such a relaxed facial expression.. you know. But I know what you mean. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    We´ll see, maybe someone knows more.
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    ok guys don't bash me.. but what is the point of this topic!! its an old picture and i can't see it having anything to do with the HOAX.. and it feels like people are picking at things.. WHY??? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • shamone
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    i didn't say anyone was bashing MJ i said don't bash me for my opinion!! and threads are there to be commented on!! and i just didn't see the point of this one..

so i've said my bit an thats it!! don't be so defensive i was only asking.. and i respect what your doing!! as i do with everyone else!!
  • He's sooo funny holding his glasses the other way <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And do you know if he only needs them to read or also to see things in the distance??
  • He's sooo funny holding his glasses the other way <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And do you know if he only needs them to read or also to see things in the distance??

And they make his eyes look HUGE!
  • @lisap/ who is bashing MJ? If you dont like it, dont comment on the thread. I have posted many findings and research on the hoax in this forum. I investigate daily. MJs health is part of the hoax investigation.
    ****** can we not start a arguement please otherwise this thread will be locked /deleted thankyou
  • I have heard that MJ had arthiritis and i wonder if his hand is showing it here.
  • I think it´s nothing wrong with his hand. bloody angle again imao!
    But I have to laugh about how he´s holding his glasses! It´s too cute.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Same! I think his hand looks odd in that pic: in the YouTube vid, it looks just normal to me... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->