Don't Know If This Is For Real?

2»

Comments

• And my friend has downlaoded all the pics (56 MB) and there are 37 files with ever 37 photos. All the same pics. Black and "Image replaced due to terms of service violation".....
    nothing more. Good! 37 x 37 the same pic.......

But I have seen today three pics from a face. I dont know where it was. I thought it was here, but I cant find it. It was a face, bald and one eye was closed and the other one half opened.
    Does anybody know what I mean or has a link to this pic? Im sure it was here, but searched and read.... nothing to find. Or Im - like mostly - blind. Maybe someone can help and remember this pics.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I know nothing about that....
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Are you looking for this one?
    michael-jckson.jpg

It's made by a Polish artist:
    60324265.jpg
  • oh yes <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I did not know more where I it saw.
    But thanks for posting it!!!!
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    How can people be so STUPID to believe that pic?! HOW?!
    Well, I have someone on my school and someone said that she had giraffes in her house and that girl believed it!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> and she is 15! So yeah, I know people can be really stupid <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Are you looking for this one?
    michael-jckson.jpg

60324265.jpg

I'm not sure if i'll laugh or cry????? Okay i'll laugh <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Are you looking for this one?
    michael-jckson.jpg

60324265.jpg

I'm not sure if i'll laugh or cry????? Okay i'll laugh <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

whahaha LOL!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    you meant oh this.... <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    Yes I saw it, it was also on newspapers .......
    This comes from Poland?
    you meant oh this.... <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    Yes I saw it, it was also on newspapers .......
    This comes from Poland?

OMG?! On the newspaper?!?! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> HORRIBLE!!!
    It's all about the money... <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    Eva.R,
    Yes, it was in newspapers ,these pigs <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • STOP POSTING MESSAGES LIKE THAT AND STOP BELIEVE THOSE BS STORY'S PLEASE

There will never be a autopsy photo leaked of michael and if it is it will appeared on every F media website in america and god knows where+ people will get sued like HELL so dont believe storys like that.
    And how could this be possoble huh?? Our mickey is alive so its very hard getting a autopsy photo of a dead man thayt is alive <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

So stop giving people a heart attack(NOT talking about myself here)
  • I JUST HAVE ONE THING TO SAY ABOUT THAT PICTURE..

NO F,,,,NG WAY!
  • No way in hell is that Michael!!
  • The photo remains me either of a clay reconstruction or a mummy.

Not MJ.