MJ takes Soul/R&B Artist of the Year!

2»

Comments

• Taylor Swift wins Artist of the Year. Okay...she may be good....but she ain't no Michael Jackson! Also, Whitney Houston won International Artist of the Year, described as known the world over. The description they highlighted fit Michael better than Whitney. But, I guess she is making a comeback. I guess when Michael makes his comeback, he'll get that award then.

I actually disagree with you. Taylor is a extremely talented young lady. When she gets older, she WILL be as big as Michael!! I know she will!!! She'll be the Queen Of Country! I'm so happy that she won Artist Of The Year. She's worked so hard this year. Her Fearless Tour isn't a concert, it's a production! Taylor put the whole thing together, from the stage, back up dancers, customs, etc. I'm so proud of her and am proud to be a fan of hers. She's defiantly a force to be reckoned with!!! You go girl!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I'm so happy that Michael won the 4 awards he did. He totally deserved them!! Go Michael!! I'm proud to be a Michael Jackson fan!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> kidding. please tell me your kidding.
    Sorry but IMO theres no way anyone will be as big as Michael ever again. Its not just his music, his dance his extrordinary production skills that makes him who he is but its his whole background.. his lifelong work...his story.

There wont ever be anyone who breaks down barriers through music like Michael did because they arent there to break anymore.

Michael changed the way the world sees music... forever.

So as good as she is.. Taylor Swift is no Michael Jackson.

L.O.V.E
  • I am just oh soo happy that Michael won 4 of the awards!!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    He deserves them!!
    When I watched the AMAs & saw that MJ won, I was shocked/happy!!!!

I love you MJ!!!
  • I knew he was going to win.
  • Taylor Swift wins Artist of the Year. Okay...she may be good....but she ain't no Michael Jackson! Also, Whitney Houston won International Artist of the Year, described as known the world over. The description they highlighted fit Michael better than Whitney. But, I guess she is making a comeback. I guess when Michael makes his comeback, he'll get that award then.

He has won that award before. I don't think you can get that one twice. I think there are only a total of seven artists, who have received this award, and Michael is one of them.
  • LéaLéa Posts: 13
    Taylor Swift wins Artist of the Year. Okay...she may be good....but she ain't no Michael Jackson! Also, Whitney Houston won International Artist of the Year, described as known the world over. The description they highlighted fit Michael better than Whitney. But, I guess she is making a comeback. I guess when Michael makes his comeback, he'll get that award then.

agree !
    And when MJ will come back it will be the biggest thing on the artistic world. I mean after that everyone will try to do something like this just to be as grand as Michael but they wont be able to do that ! ^^ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->