MJ symbol

jonnysgirldangerousjonnysgirldangerous Posts: 273
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I know I may be a little behind in all MJ stuff and that's why I have a question about this symbol. The first time I saw it was in the Bad Tour DVD and I wonder if he's using it since he started his solo career. I have seen it in other places, but I can't recall where. Could you guys help me?? and if you have any other images different of it and could post them, it would be great!! because I really don't know how to google it and get more results that the one I'm putting.

Thank you and many hugs to you all. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Now his initials, however, when and where ....... no notion, unfortunately
  • I'm not sure the specific details. But I have it as a tattoo. lol

Me too!!

IMG_0005.jpg
  • "Michael Jackson Official Logo"
    Used as a Trademark since 1995 on almost every MJ stuff, it lost its trademark in EU and was sold at the auction in 2007
  • "Michael Jackson Official Logo"
    Used as a Trademark since 1995 on almost every MJ stuff, it lost its trademark in EU and was sold at the auction in 2007

Thank you for the info Bambi. So I guess right now MJ cannot use it in new stuff. Is it present in the TII dvd or CD??
  • "Michael Jackson officiel Logo"
    Utilisé comme une marque de fabrique depuis 1995 sur presque toutes les commandes MJ, il a perdu sa marque dans l'UE et a été vendu à la criée en 2007 [/ quote]

Merci pour les infos Bambi. Donc je suppose que dès maintenant MJ ne peuvent pas l'utiliser dans des slideshows nouveaux. Est-il présent dans le dvd TII ou CD?? [/ Quote]

In the CD TII not this logo.But is 3 logo SONY.

Me too!!

IMG_0005.jpg

wow u rock! I want this logo on myself too! Not as big tho <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • 2qsos3o.jpg
    Mine!
  • i know that it's his initials but something about it rubs me the wrong way.
  • Michael would grin from ear to ear if he saw you guys with that tatoo. He would be so humbly surprised and happy!!!
  • I have that one too!!!!! It's amazing how many of us got that same tattoo. The next one I get are his eyes with that one little curl coming down between his eyes. Ooohhh I can't wait!!!