Anyone of you guys now magazine PRIMO?

edited January 1970 in News
Hello guys I want to ask you somthing.I am from Belgium and I bouth the tv magazine PRIMO.You can read a bit of everything in it.But sadly I also reid that Dr.Death Murray want to let Michaels body dig up to prove his innocence.But the family is not agree.Can this be truth or again media trash?Or do they wanne see if he is really in the coffin?Lots of love.Suzy.

Comments

• ScreamScream Posts: 203
    Tabloid trash, Suzy.

You can't dig up someone that hasn't been buried.
  • Hello guys I want to ask you somthing.I am from Belgium and I bouth the tv magazine PRIMO.You can read a bit of everything in it.But sadly I also reid that Dr.Death Murray want to let Michaels body dig up to prove his innocence.But the family is not agree.Can this be truth or again media trash?Or do they wanne see if he is really in the coffin?Lots of love.Suzy.

there's another thread that brings this up, check it out! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • cleaclea Posts: 145
    I searched the net suzy but apart from that article, I found nothing that said the same thing <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

traduction français:

j'ai cherché sur le net suzy mais mis à part cet article, je n'ai rien trouvé qui disait la même chose <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Thank you dearist family.