CNN confirm MJ kids at Grammys.. but no Blanket.

13»

Comments

• this article was written not as recent as other sources...like last night Joe and the children were on CNN...so things change just like that article said...that they obviously dont know exactly whats going on because things change
  • Maybe these are the doves he's letting fly for the world to see..
  • KINGdom52KINGdom52 Posts: 315
    Maybe these are the doves he's letting fly for the world to see..

Nice !!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • G'moring, hmmm this is a puzzler. I'm still on MJ being alive. I'm thinking back at the memorial service circus on stage when Paris gave her speech. It was obvious to us they were all acting shady, giving too many clues to a hoax going on right? And the fact we still are watching them like hawks and they too are keeping track of our investigation...who knows who else is watching us or them....I think sending the kids to get the award is probably the best cover to keep his hoax running smooth.

I'm not sure why all the legal junk was included in the article but it's worth looking into.

Think about this - I'm sure many folks in Hollywood suspect a hoax and not happy about it in their face too long,,,celebrities are very competitive. The Jackson gang taking up how many seats? and creating a circus scene marching up on stage taking up time, when in fact the award is not about them it's about Michael. Not good for a cover up, that would be over kill.

also I SERIOUSLY DOUBT MICHAEL WILL SUDDENLY POP OUT LIVE - Sorry, but that is a ridiculous fantasy. He is in hiding ! It is NOT his style to do that. I would be surprized if that happened.

xoxoxo
    Absolutely agree on that! There are a few interviews with MJ where he states quite clearly that his children will be and want to be on stage.The Geraldo interview for example and I remember more of them with that kind of comment.
    No way that I think he will just jump out of nothing to show up.This is all far more complicated than we probably can imagine.