opus huge pic mj behind camera!!!

steffmaster1steffmaster1 Posts: 968
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
the little one in memorial book top right of pic is in opus but on page by itself its so obvious!! Its not a special pic why put it in there?? Why dont the non believers see this and think huh?? they dont so annoying!!!!! <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    PLEASE EXPLAIN......
  • Omg Steffmaster1

You dug deep to get that Opus didn't you?

I've been wanting it but sadly i can't afford it.

Congratulations though. I hope you're enjoying the opus. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Is the picture that you speak of Michael during the thriller days? Does he have on one of those sparkley military jackets? I feel like I know what picture you're talking about.
  • Someone showed the whole opus on youtube they flicked through it fast for us thats how i saw it lol!!! hes wearing a blue jacket yeah thriller era trying to find link!!

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g95-fusSdHc<!-- m -->

look here it is see opus and that pic here pause as its quite fast!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 1.41 -1.42 thats where it is <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
    slightly off topic, I remember the original advert for the Opus (on ticketmaster) just after Michael died and on the front cover it had 1958-2009, I see this has been removed before it went on sale.
  • really? just like the pic where fans wrote on wall that was removed he dont want no one sad cos he still here!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->