Where is Michael Jackson?

SmellyJellySmellyJelly Posts: 91
edited January 2010 in General Hoax Investigation
If you were Michael Jackson,where would you be now?
Why would you go in that place?
We need logical answers <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> .

Akiraka & SmellyJelly

Comments

• With the children, inside the house. Go out with disguise or move to Northen Norway.. At a mountain or something.. No, I wouldnt. I would go to a private island which is only mine. Everyone with money have such things.
  • akirakaakiraka Posts: 202
    Visit this site. It give us many answers..
    You can use google translation, because it`s in romanian language.

<!-- m -->http://sites.google.com/site/whereismic ... de-este--1<!-- m -->
  • WHO GIVES A RAT'S ASS?!

Rather focus on Mike's message instead of cracking your heads about where he might be (you're not going to find him anyway) or about when he will return.
    (you're not going to find him anyway) or about when he will return.[/b]

How can you be so sure ????

• (you're not going to find him anyway) or about when he will return.

We know we're not going to find him or when he will return.
    We just want to make some ideas, to know some potential places where he might be.
    Just some ideas my dear...
  • I agree Mo, it seems some really do not understand that Michael does not want to be found. He has chosen to live his life in peace, he's had enough, he's done. I know its hard for people to grasp this, however when you love someone, you MUST respect his wishes, and let him go. Most of the entire world never got to see him in person, or even meet him, so what part of Michael are you missing? You still have his music, his pictures, his poems, his love, his messages. What have you lost? Michael will never leave us, he's still right where he has always been. Just stop looking..and Listen
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    I agree Mo, it seems some really do not understand that Michael does not want to be found. He has chosen to live his life in peace, he's had enough, he's done. I know its hard for people to grasp this, however when you love someone, you MUST respect his wishes, and let him go. Most of the entire world never got to see him in person, or even meet him, so what part of Michael are you missing? You still have his music, his pictures, his poems, his love, his messages. What have you lost? Michael will never leave us, he's still right where he has always been. Just stop looking..and Listen

couldn't have said it better!! *claps hands* <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    . Most of the entire world never got to see him in person, or even meet him, so what part of Michael are you missing?

I saw him in person..twice...I met him...once
    What part of Michael am I missing? His smile, his words, his heart, his voice, his entire person...
    I don`t wanna see him only in older videos. I wish to see him playing with his kids, singing, smiling again, happy...
    Oh, and he don`t tell us in his messages nor clues; Just leave me alone!
  • I agree Mo, it seems some really do not understand that Michael does not want to be found. He has chosen to live his life in peace, he's had enough, he's done. I know its hard for people to grasp this, however when you love someone, you MUST respect his wishes, and let him go. Most of the entire world never got to see him in person, or even meet him, so what part of Michael are you missing? You still have his music, his pictures, his poems, his love, his messages. What have you lost? Michael will never leave us, he's still right where he has always been. Just stop looking..and Listen

I miss him...as a person...as a human being...
    I miss to see him strolling the streets...even if I see him only on TV...
    I miss to see him on rehearsal, on stage...in real time....
    I miss his laugh...
    And I miss all of Michael...
    And I wanna see him...oneday...doesn't matter when...
    That's why I'm here now...
  • Kuki72Kuki72 Posts: 42
    WHERE IS HE?!?!?!!

Why "Gurls", he' s with me, feet being warmed by an open fire, enjoying a pint of Guinness and looking out at the rugged Atlantic Sea, taking life easy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJFOREVERMJFOREVER Posts: 213
    WTH Mo <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Cant we not have a little fun and think where he is <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

BTW I GIVE a rat ass
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    SO DO I.......VERY MUCH SO !!!!!!
  • Im trying hard to accept the fact he may be at Forest Lawn.... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    Hope there are some good guesses posted. Then we could find him with google maps! LOL
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    If you were Michael Jackson,where would you be now?
    Why would you go in that place?
    We need logical answers <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> .

Akiraka & SmellyJelly

It's hard to say because I don't know him personally...(poor me <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> ), so it's a little bit hard to think like him (in that way)

But maybe Encino? Or back at Neverland(I knew, he said, that he won't return there again, but maybe he changed his opinion?)
  • WHO GIVES A RAT'S ASS?!

Rather focus on Mike's message instead of cracking your heads about where he might be (you're not going to find him anyway) or about when he will return.

Are you for real?
    And what are we supposed to do, spend all day long researching the Illuminati and NWO?
    This was supposed to be a fun thread. And I too, give a rat's ass.
  • Hope there are some good guesses posted. Then we could find him with google maps! LOL

The best one i have seen is "Iceland".. because of the "Leave me alone" vid - "Michael Frozen for 50 years" and that in TII he did the "Penguin move"

If i was Michael Jackson i would be in the country somewhere... honestly, i would go to Ireland.
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    WTH Mo <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Cant we not have a little fun and think where he is <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

BTW I GIVE a rat ass

me too... how can we miss a person so much and not be wondering where in the world he is? sorry Mo but i did think u were being a tad rude.
  • Perhaps an area where he knew the leaders of the nation. Brunei and Bahrain come to mind.
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    Hope there are some good guesses posted. Then we could find him with google maps! LOL

The best one i have seen is "Iceland".. because of the "Leave me alone" vid - "Michael Frozen for 50 years" and that in TII he did the "Penguin move"

If i was Michael Jackson i would be in the country somewhere... honestly, i would go to Ireland.

You know I was kidding, right?
  • I don't believe Mo was being rude, but I do believe where he is is not the big issue. He wants to be left alone, otherwise we wouldn't be here at all. I understand people feel that they have lost Michael, but you haven't. You have just as much as you had before, his music, his video's, etc. Don't always want what you want, think of the person who has been so miserable, and wanted a better life. He was more than just OUR entertainer, he was also a HUMAN.
  • susie_23susie_23 Posts: 240
    He's resting in peace at Forest Lawn.
  • I would hope this would be the last resort.
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    I think he might be hiding somewhere in the Middle East. He wouldn't be recognized that much, he could easily disguise himself. I don't think there would be a lot of paparazzi around. I haven't seen many pics of Michael in Bahrain, for example.

And sure, maybe Michael doesn't want to be found. Maybe he just wants to be left alone. But he also loves his fans, and we're human, too. So how could we not worry and wonder where he is? After all, we've all lost someone we love very much, in one way or another. News of Michael always made my day. (Unless they were nasty, of course.) Seeing him. I've always loved looking out of the window and just imagining where he might be right now, what he might be doing. I was happy to just know he was somewhere, wherever that was, doing something. And to this day, I still wonder where he is... what he's doing. Just with the difference that he's supposedly dead... which surely doesn't make things easier... So what have we lost? A lot, I daresay.

It's not like anyone of us didn't want him to live in peace. But I guess we can't even find our own peace right now. So we wonder.

And... None of us know why he left.
  • Neverland, right under the press's noses!!
    What better way when BAMSday comes, than he has home movies of him at Neverland and even outt and about?? Remember Michael is the King of Concealment!!