MJ´s kids prepare acceptance speech

MJEnjoyYourselfMJEnjoyYourself Posts: 493
edited January 1970 in News
TMZ has posted this:

http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/30/michael-jackson-kids-prince-paris-grammy-award/

Michael Jackson Kids Prep Acceptance Speech
Posted Jan 30th 2010 12:20AM by TMZ Staff

Prince and Paris Jackson, Michael Jackson's two oldest children, have been sweating over addressing the audience at tonight's Special Merit Awards ceremony .. where their dad will be honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award.

Joe Jackson tells TMZ Prince and Paris have each prepared a speech. Joe says they are both great speakers and Paris has been working on her speech for a week.

As for the buzz that the kids will perform at the Grammys on Sunday -- Joe says it ain't happening.

what do you think guys? maybe tomorrow could be the BAMSDAY! afterall TS said that this MONTH had many possibilities for MJ´s returns

Anybody knows if this act could seen it online?

Comments

• It took TMZ long enough to pick up on this story. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I agree with Joe, that is all I have to say.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I would hate to see the children put under any preasure it would be history repeating its self that would be to much and as for Michael Bam at the grammys i dont think it wioll happen but if it di i would be over the moon but we have to be patient. its all up to michael
  • TMZ wrong again... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I think someone is feeding the media false stories to make them look like fools.
  • TMZ wrong again... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I think someone is feeding the media false stories to make them look like fools.

what do you means ? the kids didn´t make a speech?

No 'TMZ wrong again' here at all... The article did not say the kids were going to accept that award, it only said they were preparing speeches. Reread please.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Well someone needs to get their facts straight! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> Just like Tmz need to explain why MJ aint on that dam RIP list of theirs. <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

wonder who that someone is?

No 'TMZ wrong again' here at all... The article did not say the kids were going to accept that award, it only said they were preparing speeches. Reread please.

yes but most people would read this to mean that they were preparing speeches for the awards, i think that is logical - dont you?
  • Yes, and that is why you need to read...
  • maxii31maxii31 Posts: 47
    Sorry about this stupid question ,but when it is in the UK ?
  • I was just about to post this article. Tmz which we believe is part ofthe hoax.

Why would they report that Prince and Paris have been "sweating" over making a speech? but obviously that didn't happen.

Just wondering..
  • Please guys, could anybody tell me if the kids said their speech or not <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?
  • According to a CNN article today - Prince will be speaking at tonight's show. Once again - TMZ seemed to have information before anyone else...any coincidence?

<!-- m -->http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Music/0 ... tml?hpt=T2<!-- m -->

Paris Katherine Jackson and Prince Michael Jackson will pay tribute to their late father's at Sunday's Grammys.

Los Angeles, California (CNN) -- Michael Jackson's two eldest children will appear on stage Sunday night during the Grammy show tribute to their father, Jackson's father and others confirmed.
    It would be the first public appearance for Prince Michael, 12, and Paris, 11, since their dramatic appearance at the memorial service 12 days after their father's death last summer.
    The children were to appear at a much smaller Grammy event Saturday night to accept their father's Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award, but Katherine Jackson -- their grandmother and legal guardian -- agreed to the change, a spokesman for the pop star's father said.
    Instead, former Jackson manager Frank Dileo made the Saturday night appearance. He also told CNN the Jackson children would be at the Sunday night tribute.
    … The youngest of the three, 7-year-old Blanket, is not expected to attend the show, although that could change, a family source said.
    Jackson's oldest son is expected to read a statement on behalf of the family during the Grammy tribute, the source said.

I have re-read it and this it what it says:

Prince and Paris Jackson, Michael Jackson's two oldest children, have been sweating over addressing the audience at tonight's Special Merit Awards ceremony .. where their dad will be honored with a Lifetime Achievement Award.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/category/michael-jac ... z0eDxvWpNj<!-- m -->

Soo?? i think i am right and TMZ are wrong.
  • Please guys, could anybody tell me if the kids said their speech or not <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> ?

Nope. On saturday night Frank dileo accepted the award instead of Prince and Paris. So i dont think they will be doing a speech.
  • Hey guys!

a little bit strange the part of the speech when Paris talk, don´t you?
    She said something like Mike was perform the last year but he didn´t and it seems she was to said something more and then she only said that they love his father so much..

what do you think?

Here is the speech:

[youtube:1amqxfph]
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    Hey guys!

a little bit strange the part of the speech when Paris talk, don´t you?
    She said something like Mike was perform the last year but he didn´t and it seems she was to said something more and then she only said that they love his father so much..

what do you think?

Here is the speech:

[youtube:g68vl6ki]

Urgh. It makes me so sick. Who forces them to do this? I can't believe it was their own idea. Michael protected them from the public all their lives, and that's how they thank him for that? No way. He wouldn't have wanted this. Actually, it gives me a very, VERY bad feeling, 'cause I can't believe he'd allow this to happen if he was alive. On the other hand, I can't believe his children would behave this way at all if Michael was gone. It's confusing.
  • was mike supposed to perform last year at the grammy's?
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    was mike supposed to perform last year at the grammy's?

yep but he didn't...But IDK the real reason why...

But with the Paris Speech:

I noticed the same thing!
  • was mike supposed to perform last year at the grammy's?

yep but he didn't...But IDK the real reason why...

But with the Paris Speech:

I noticed the same thing!

she seemed to fluff her lines ( no disrespect to her at all), any clues there
  • Does TMZ have nothing else to write about? geez.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Oh and yes I noticed the same thing that Prince was about to say "Also I we would like to thank your...the fans....)

and he said "...our father loved you so much because you ARE always there for him"