Who is Leaking New Photos of MJs Kids?

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Who is leaking these photos?

And does anyone have a link to the website where these photos can be found?

And for what reason are they being leaked?

[youtube:vtg5lhbr]

Comments

• DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    oh, they're all over facebook on fake kids profiles, I don't know where they took them but there are loads of them <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    you can also check <!-- m -->http://www.fanpop.com<!-- m -->, all of these pics are there
  • But they must have originated from somewhere?

Why would someone do this?

Making me sad... really sad for Michael...

I found this link: <!-- m -->http://www.fanpop.com/spots/paris-jacks ... otos-paris<!-- m -->

From a site called "fanpop" but i dont know if this is the originator.
  • I think Nancy Malnik leaked all the pictures.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

EDIT: <!-- m -->http://www.prince-paris-blanket-fans.com/<!-- m --> Here, they said that

"I want to thank Nancy Malnik for sharing all the lovely photos of Michael with Prince,Paris and Blanket The Malnik family is one of those few who are not after money like all those who sells storys, They share all the nice photos of Michael with his 3 children showing that he was just like any father out there who loved his children more thsan anything else on this planet."

Ok maybe she did not leaked all the pictures, but some. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    i find it strange that before his death people would have give a right arm to see his kids properly and now there everywhere!!

its weird to me.. and sad!! unless they wanna be seen, and are at an age where they've made there own choice.. even tho i still think its too young to be making decisions like that!! the world is a cruel place!!

was it an interview with someone or did i read it that paris can spot a tabloid from 100 yards away or something like that!!

any ideas??

oh and i think these pictures look more like personal ones than snap shots from tabloid photographers!!
  • i find it strange that before his death people would have give a right arm to see his kids properly and now there everywhere!!

its weird to me.. and sad!! unless they wanna be seen, and are at an age where they've made there own choice.. even tho i still think its too young to be making decisions like that!! the world is a cruel place!!

was it an interview with someone or did i read it that paris can spot a tabloid from 100 yards away or something like that!!

any ideas??

oh and i think these pictures look more like personal ones than snap shots from tabloid photographers!!

In Janet's interview,she's says that Paris have hawk eyes.Is that the one you talk about?
    Around 2:22 in one of Maura's video,we hear Janet mentioning this.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7DJNrj3eIs&feature=sub<!-- m -->
  • it seems that there were always photo's in the media, mike did have photos for ok mag i think, and there seems to be a lot of personal photos out there.

the new photographs, well you have to look who has control and then question why?

maybe this is the next stage?
  • he has such beautiful children <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> i always thought that MJ didnt want his children in such a public eye? ...lik i understand him not minding like in the memorial or the funeral and all that but do u think he is actually planning on having all these personal photos out there? ...well i guess he will explain everything when he returns <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • he has such beautiful children <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> i always thought that MJ didnt want his children in such a public eye? ...lik i understand him not minding like in the memorial or the funeral and all that but do u think he is actually planning on having all these personal photos out there? ...well i guess he will explain everything when he returns <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

mike did an interview with some woman barbara(?) not sure, and she said that he (sold)/did release or allowed the children's pictures to be taken, he admitted it i think.

ok magazine it would seem had front cover photo's of the children, so why veal them up?

mike was very good at his art - very clever man.

mike did an interview with some woman barbara(?) not sure, and she said that he (sold)/did release or allowed the children's pictures to be taken, he admitted it i think.

ok magazine it would seem had front cover photo's of the children, so why veal them up?

mike was very good at his art - very clever man.
    yes i remember that but i thought he dreleased those pictures because he was saying that paparrazzi would just bring in any old picture of some child and just be like "hey its mjs kid" so he showed everyone that the paparrazzi are freaking stupid lol ppl see the paps pic and then they see mjs pic and they are like what tha?? haha once again it was MJs way of proving paparazzis to be stupid and to being liers
  • think the vealing was only on walk abouts,

mag shoots and vid's where he was in control - faces revealed. but i think it is understandable, very fatherly. he took his parental responsibility very seriously.

but of course there would be a time around teens or pre -teens when this was not going to be possible any more, nature moves everything on.

he said that he was worried about child abduction - very understandable.