THIS IS IT Spellled backwards means...

I just noticed that when you spell the title backwards and move the letters around a bit, it spells IT IS SH**. I'm sure this is on purpose and apart of the riddle. The question is...just WHAT is he calling sh**?

1) The rehearsals?
2) The system?
3) The record industry?
4) The world?
5) Us?

Comments

• lol. I actually considered this too awhile back. Never us would he mean, Sh**
    The 'system', is what I would guess. Ultimately, I'd abandoned the notion of the backwards being intentional because I think MJ was really trying to say, This Is It. Period. This Is It in terms of what our world, our planet can tolerate. Although your thought did cross my mine too!
  • to me THIS IS IT backwards would be TI SI Siht <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • See, this is why I said "Us". lol Didn't I say if you move the words around a bit? Gotta pay attention please.
  • to me THIS IS IT backwards would be TI SI Siht <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Actually reading the words backwards, not spelling, will give you that phrase...
  • dmovie27.. you're right sorry have to pay attention.
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    I just noticed that when you spell the title backwards and move the letters around a bit, it spells IT IS SH**. I'm sure this is on purpose and apart of the riddle. The question is...just WHAT is he calling sh**?

1) The rehearsals?
    2) The system?
    3) The record industry?
    4) The world?
    5) Us?
    If you mess with the letters, yes, then you can puzzle 'it is shit' from it.

Fact is, HE did not write it that way, YOU did. HE spelled it "This Is It'.