Video of "Earth Song Tribute" Rehearsal!

2»

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Hi everyone! I think we are all excited about tonight, but like most, I'm not getting my hopes up for Michael to make his return tonight...although it would be great if he did. I live in a small town and can't find 3D glasses anywhere and I can't even find red and blue cellophane to make any!! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I was thinking though and after the Grammy Awards, what do we have left to get excited about? What I mean is that all the "milestones", so to speak, have come and gone with no return of Michael! We had the release of the "Movie",Halloween, the 5th of November, Christmas, New Years, MLK day, Jan. 25th( 7 mos since "death"),the DVD release, and now the Grammys. If Michael doesn't come back tonight, what is the next date we have to look forward to? Most of us have understood that Michaels's message is the most important thing and I have been doing my part in spreading that message,but what do we do now to keep our hopes alive? So many people are starting to give up hope because it has been over 7 months and no Michael, but just how long can they keep this hoax alive? I just feel like after the Grammys, more and more people are going to give up. What do you guys think?

Thanks for listening....you know I really am grateful for having this site to come to everyday. I feel like we have all become one big family here and it feels good to have friends from all over the world, who feel the same way I do, when it comes to Michael and his message. So from the bottom of my heart i want to say thank you to all of you, cause when I feel like I'm giving up hope, I just come here to my other family and I feel better again!
    No matter what happens tonight, we will have each other and we will continue our mission together! God Bless all of you!!!!

Yes we are all part of a BIG FAMILY here ! Thank you for your message. I think that we musn't give up Michael deserves we stay aware until the end. Concerning a new date to look forward I think we still have spring as a possible return. Because spring represent renewal of nature, resurection !

God bless you
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    Black or WHite said earth song had to be watched carefully...
    what if it is the BAM when Michael voice come in??????
    I want to party tonite!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Do you have a link?
    Haven't seen BOW in a while now... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

<!-- m -->http://michaeljacksongold.forumfree.it/?t=45567153<!-- m -->
    but in the site you can see also previous Bow posts...anyway..2 days ago she said she was leaving for some days for attending the grammies...
  • I just hope he'll sing:
    "What about sunrise, what about rainS"
    LOL
    LOL

LOL! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    LOL

LOL! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

That's a good one <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    But you have to agree that the Earth Song had different lyrics on the Grammy's.
    Towards the end. It's different.