Just a beautiful picture of beautiful Michael. UPDATE 06/07/

2»

Comments

• mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    the 3rd one is my favorite. it's the face i imagine he'd make if i were in a conversation with him. his expression just seems open and there's a little smile. it's genuine. damn, boy looks fine.

the close up of him wearing all black makes me really sad. his eyes show the hurt. i hope that expression never appears on his face again. he deserves only happiness.
  • Gosh i LOVE these photos - his smile, his eyes, his soulful expression is breathtaking!!!.
    Must be from around 2004 or so would you say?

Yes, it's Neverland and the trial had alreary started. Imagine, what a beauty THIS would have been if it were not for the trial?

Michael, I'm so much sorry for all the mistreat you got during yourlife-time.
    We love you, baby.

P.S. 2 more pics from the same photosession.

Thanks i thought so with the hairstyle and all. He always looks SOOOO good no matter what he is going thru. The last one however breaks my heart. He does look so lost you just want to go and hug him and tell him it's going to be okay honey bunch!!!
  • vanessavanessa Posts: 80
    Gosh i LOVE these photos - his smile, his eyes, his soulful expression is breathtaking!!!.

Yes, it's Neverland and the trial had alreary started. Imagine, what a beauty THIS would have been if it were not for the trial?

We love you, baby.

The second pic above, where Mike's wearing all black, is used for Rolling Stone's (the magazine) cover for the In Memoriam edition. I think the pic is briliant, and Rolling Stone is brilliant for chosed it as its cover..it's almost like Michael described his pain and sadness without any word but 1 picture.
  • Those pics are just WOW! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    Michael looks stunning. But at the same time so tired and lonely. I wanna give him a big hug!
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    thankyou thankyou they are so wonderfull
  • Gosh i LOVE these photos - his smile, his eyes, his soulful expression is breathtaking!!!.

We love you, baby.

The second pic above, where Mike's wearing all black, is used for Rolling Stone's (the magazine) cover for the In Memoriam edition. I think the pic is briliant, and Rolling Stone is brilliant for chosed it as its cover..it's almost like Michael described his pain and sadness without any word but 1 picture.

I have that mag...it is really hard to look at the cover. He has so much pain and sadness <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • londonlucklondonluck Posts: 190
    thankyou thankyou they are so wonderfull

you're welcome!
    happy you liked them <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • He is so absolutely gorgeous, so beautiful!
  • vanessavanessa Posts: 80
    Gosh i LOVE these photos - his smile, his eyes, his soulful expression is breathtaking!!!.

We love you, baby.

I have that mag...it is really hard to look at the cover. He has so much pain and sadness <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

i agree. The magazine issued just weeks after his supposed 'death', and the picture is so sad and painful..offcourse i didnt know about the hoax then =)
    But everytime i look at it i get so sad..
  • He does look nice in mustard yellow. It's interesting I noticed the photo in front of the elephant - he is wearing on top, an Arab "Bisht". It's a long black thin cloak, with no buttons or closure in front. (some come in beige, cream, brown, but mostly black) It's worn during formal occasions by men on top of their long white traditional "Thobes". He must have gotten it from someone in the Gulf Arab countries, or during his stay/visits there. I like his unique twist on wearing it..

We love you, baby.

The second picture looks photoshopped. He is beautiful naturally but there is something not quite right with the second picture. We don't need to go there, I just think it's been messed with.
  • Very beautiful pictures. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I have the top pic in my MJ pics folder already. xD
  • oh,his smile just colors my whole world....so beautiful.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    2538339qwh6mwnktk.gif
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • londonlucklondonluck Posts: 190
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Mike, we love and miss you.
  • missdanipytmissdanipyt Posts: 412
    Wow...These pictures are stunning!!! Michael youre so beautiful!!! I don't know any other man more beautiful than you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I could stare at these pictures all day!!!!!!! Just everything about that face is amazing! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • iluvmj4evailuvmj4eva Posts: 134
    THE PHOTOS ARE BREATHTAKING <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • :)

Hi Londonluck, thanks for the pics, he looks great! This has nothing to do with you of course, but this particular hair I did not care for. It's too bulky and austere on him. The loose curly hair just seemed a more natural look for him and much more enhancing to his face. (But that's just MO) but he was always changing wasn't he <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • :)

Hi Londonluck, thanks for the pics, he looks great! This has nothing to do with you of course, but this particular hair I did not care for. It's too bulky and austere on him. The loose curly hair just seemed a more natural look for him and much more enhancing to his face. (But that's just MO) but he was always changing wasn't he <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

he's mindtaking whatever hair he wears <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Besides Michael's beautiful eyes, the gates of his soul, what I deeply feel is his saddness & solitude.
    It breaks my heart every time I watch them
  • This brought me to tears.If you look in his eyes and think what people all done to him it really breaks my haert!
    Yes, me too. It's so hard to believe how anyone could have ever treated him so badly. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Such a genuine, caring, gentle soul.... At least he knows that his fans love him. Hopefully that thought brings him a lot of comfort. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I just thought this was a nice video talking about the 2 nose surgeries Michael admitted to having.
    She's done a nice job talking about the changes while showing pics, and we hear a surgeon's opinions too.
    [youtube:q09aw0dl]
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    This is 2005 Neverland photoshoot for Rolling Stones Magazine.

UPDATE: some more pics from the same photoshoot
    UPDATE 2: see 2more pictures from the same photosession in the comments.
    UPDATE: 2 more pics later in the comments.

How do I open these???
  • dom425dom425 Posts: 100
    This is 2005 Neverland photoshoot for Rolling Stones Magazine.

UPDATE: some more pics from the same photoshoot
    UPDATE 2: see 2more pictures from the same photosession in the comments.
    UPDATE: 2 more pics later in the comments.

How do I open these???
    I wish I could see the photos <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Can someone post then so we could all see then without having trouble? Thanks so much!
  • dom425dom425 Posts: 100
    Could anyone out there post the photos so I can see them without having to open anything? Thank You.