Gosh did i miss those eyes <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
finally a clear shot hehe <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

akwvx5.jpg

Some other cute clear pics form this is it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

2dqr29y.jpg

15qsxz7.jpg

29cuqvq.jpg

2m4bwaq.jpg

and MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> HE LOOKS SO YOUNG GOSH I LUV HIM <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

2q9i2yv.jpg

hehe enjoy ladies <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    He makes my heart melt, he looks so gorgeous here. In TII the scenes changed so quickly and images often hazey you couldnt get good looks at him.
  • He makes my heart melt, he looks so gorgeous here. In TII the scenes changed so quickly and images often hazey you couldnt get good looks at him.
    yes i know <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> and not to mention he always had sunglasses on and when he didnt it was so dark you couldnt see his gorgeous eyes <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • wildswilds Posts: 198
    Those are really beautiful photos! I LOVE his eyes with a passion <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Gorgeous as always <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I just hope he's resting now and putting some weight on because he does look very skinny... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • He's so gorgeous, as always! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • He is so handsome...those eyes...The fourth picture reminds me of the Dangerous Era. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I can finally see what's in that red shirt! A lion and a crown...thanks for posting these.
  • Absolutly beautiful!And I dont find that he looks ill at all.A sunglass is just his favorit thing.
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    he's so dam gawjussss (L) <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    And those eyes..
    He looks so young @these pics <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I noticed that Paris and Prince were also wearing this "thing" around their arms at Grammy's
    he loooks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautifulllll i cant get enought!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Oh... I almost fainted...
    Hmm.... he looks a bit better than at O2 press conference... things that make you go hmmm.... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • WOW...i melt whenever I look into those gorgeous eyes of his...I love him so much...he is damn sexy in any era <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I wonder why Mike is wearing 3D glasses in this pic. They are the same ones given out for the 3D version of Avatar - i remember them well lol!
    2dqr29y.jpg
  • I wonder why Mike is wearing 3D glasses in this pic. They are the same ones given out for the 3D version of Avatar - i remember them well lol!
    2dqr29y.jpg

they were showing him 3-d images on the computer
  • they were showing him 3-d images on the computer

Is that a computer in the pic? i thought they were looking at hardcopy stills from earth song short film

Is that a computer in the pic? i thought they were looking at hardcopy stills from earth song short film

Yeah they were. I wonder if those were 3D? Lol...remember in the special features Kenny says something about not showing them to anyone or else....Vincent Price will haunt you. Haha!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> But dang Michael looks so CUTE in those 3D glasses. Can you guys imagine watching a 3D movie in the theater with him??? Aww....

Thanks for posting these JACKSONGIRL!! They are beautiful. I saved all of them. Love him sooooo much!!! <3

Yeah they were. I wonder if those were 3D? Lol...remember in the special features Kenny says something about not showing them to anyone or else....Vincent Price will haunt you. Haha!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> But dang Michael looks so CUTE in those 3D glasses. Can you guys imagine watching a 3D movie in the theater with him??? Aww....

Thanks for posting these JACKSONGIRL!! They are beautiful. I saved all of them. Love him sooooo much!!! <3
    your welcome <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Oh oh, how 1 man can change just in a few weeks... The guy really is a genius, he can change body shape and facial structures as well... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• oh my. he just takes your breath away. hes frickin gorgeous!!!
  • I miss those eyes.. that first pic took my breath...
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Yeah gosh his eyes are killing me! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • i want to get lost in his eyes. i want to bathe in his sweat. damn,that man is so beautiful!
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    so much paint in those eyes ... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    aahhhhhh !!!!! Can't get enough of him .. He has the most gorgeous eyes and sexiest smile @_@ !
  • I LOVE these photos. Seeing him makes me just melt
    He is so darn hot even when he is so not trying to be!