LAST OF MY THIS IS IT PICTURES :D

JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Okay guys this is finally the last of them haha, i think ive posted enough threads hehe, enjoy <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

dcycua.jpg
mt1fh0.jpg
206ztbl.jpg
j64tih.jpg
xdtf2v.jpg

Enjoyyyyyyy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• Oh thank you JACKSONGIRL,great pics <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Oh thank you JACKSONGIRL,great pics <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    No problem <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Beautiful all of them! Especially the first and last one <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • this one too
  • Beautiful all of them! Especially the first and last one <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->:D
  • this one too
    haha yes that one too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Thank you, Jacksongirl, for the beautiful TII pictures! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Thank you, DancingTheDream, for the Smooth Criminal piccy. I just love it! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    These recent photos of MJ look nothing like the photo of him in the ambulance. To me this helps prove that the ambulance photo is fake. Old pic of MJ in ambulance.
  • These recent photos of MJ look nothing like the photo of him in the ambulance. To me this helps prove that the ambulance photo is fake. Old pic of MJ in ambulance.
    Agreed! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Thank you, Jacksongirl, for the beautiful TII pictures! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Thank you, DancingTheDream, for the Smooth Criminal piccy. I just love it! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    your welcome =D
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Lol ! Look at the 4th pic, he looks like in thriller with the shadows <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • {{{{beautiful}}}}
  • Lol ! Look at the 4th pic, he looks like in thriller with the shadows <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    LOL its true <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    The last is my favorite he looks like this: <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

He just saw the nasty language of the nonbelievers to the believers <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • gosh,he is so handsome.
  • Thnx sooo much!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    All of your pics are sooo cute and sexy!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Gotta add to da collection <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Love them thank you!
    Especially that first one