To All Ex MJHD-ers!

sweetheart1311sweetheart1311 Posts: 60
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi Guys!

I thought it would be nice to have a thread for all the formers MJHD members (it hurts to even write this <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->)>
HI!!! I'm sweetheart1311. I just registered here today. I hope I'm not breaking the rules by starting this thread <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> .

Who else is from MJHD?

Comments

• Hello Sweetheart, I'm here!!!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • im not an ex i just wanted to welcome you all and if you ever need a padded cell mine is always here <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thanks!
  • Welcome all, it looks like the gang will all be back together again...
  • JoannaJoanna Posts: 23
    Hi,

I'm from MJDH just arrived <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> a bit flustered at the moment
  • Hi again,guys! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Love you
  • Hi guys! Happy to see you all here!!!
  • Just got here... I'm so sad))) <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Welcome .......
    I have stayed here after MJHD this was away 1. times.
    Has seldom looked to MJHD, here it is great...
  • aykaayka Posts: 6
    Hi,
    I´m also homeless MJHD now.
  • Hi and welcome to this forum!
    I believe all of us on this site is ex-MJHD:es only that me and some others resigned after the second breakdown and some at the third. But you are all welcome to join this site!
    Have a good stay.
  • i am blackorchid from mjhd but i also have this account from the begining...so happy i kept it!!!
    nice to see you here MJHD members!!!!
  • I'm also from MJHD! I'm glad there's somewhere I can go without people thinking I've lost it. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I really do need to go write a term paper, now...
  • New forum, new rules....

Nice to see you all guys...

I hope I'm not breaking any rules with my sexy siggy here.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I hope I'm not breaking any rules with my sexy siggy here.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

If you ARE, than it's one of those rules, that are meant to be broken <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    yay! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

welcome we have our very own sexy wall paper thread be warned you will need a super soaker <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Ahh, trying to figure put things here...

ohh, it's my 3rd time to start things from the very beginning...
  • Hi Everyone,
    I just joined here...was on MJHD. Can't believe what has happened with that
    forum, but thanks for letting us come here with you guys.

don't worry tammy...i don't think this forum would delete a thread where people say michael is sexy <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • hello guys... *hugs all*
  • SPAKKLE29FUL, hahah... that's awesome)))
    People... how can I change umm, the avatars are on the right side... and it's really confusing... any ideas how to change it?
    thanks
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    Hi and welcome to this forum!
    I believe all of us on this site is ex-MJHD:es only that me and some others resigned after the second breakdown and some at the third. But you are all welcome to join this site!
    Have a good stay.

Hi Alem! I was wondering where have you been <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> nice to see you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I was lab, dont know if you remember me <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    When MJHD crashed the first time i came here and stayed but was on both ... It will be good to have everyone in one place now <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • badloving , THANK GOD)))) <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->