THIS IS IT - MAKING OF SMOOTH CRIMINAL - GREAT QUALITY!!

JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Okay Okay , so i lied haha, i promise this will be the last post of my this is it pictures, unless i somehow get more that is haha <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> here are some more great quality pictures, these ones are from the smooth criminal making <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> and ladies, all i have to say is MICHAEL LOOKS COMPLETELY GORGEOUS, CAN YOU BELIEVE HE'S 50? and to me hes look pretty healthy here, even thou he prob wasnt <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> anyways enjoyy <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

2i1ms79.jpg
20ihr2w.jpg
v9bh1.jpg
e9cc47.jpg
2lt341z.jpg
9rn15d.jpg
2ewk0o4.jpg
1212vx5.jpg
a9s4g7.jpg
14n002g.jpg
2cfzktu.jpg
6xxlrq.jpg
s2v5tz.jpg
wl52eq.jpg
15g4kub.jpg

Sorry about the length guys ; enjoy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    WOW ARE THIS SOME BEAUTYS ,ALL OF THESE PICS <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> HE LOOKS SO FINE AND HOT <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ALLMOST TOOK MY BREATH AWAY ...THANK YOU SO MUCH...
  • WOW ARE THIS SOME BEAUTYS ,ALL OF THESE PICS <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> HE LOOKS SO FINE AND HOT <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ALLMOST TOOK MY BREATH AWAY ...THANK YOU SO MUCH...
    No Problem <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    AWWWW! *Squishes his adorableness* Thanks for these, he's a sweetheart, so handsome, my baby <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • AWWWW! *Squishes his adorableness* Thanks for these, he's a sweetheart, so handsome, my baby <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    I know right ! i just want to squeeze him XD
    hes s adorable and your welcome <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • My god Jacksongirl!Where do you find those great pics <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Nevermind...I'm just glad that you post them for us to drool all over our keyboard <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thanks again <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • My god Jacksongirl!Where do you find those great pics <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Nevermind...I'm just glad that you post them for us to drool all over our keyboard <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Thanks again <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    LOL, aw im glad you like them =)
    well Michael sends me them of course <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    were pen pals .... ok i lied , i have a secret vault <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    hahaha <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    And again Mike is changing body shape and facial structures, now in just this one clip! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Come on guys, look at the chins, square/round/square/round...

These are clearly not all one and the same person.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• smooth criminal club.. lmao... that is so cute

MJ turned superthug... lol it's official... he can roll with 50 and snooop now <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    And again Mike is changing body shape and facial structures, now in just this one clip! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

BUT WHO IS WHO ??? IS THE BLACK AND WHITE PIC MJ THE REAL ONE DO YOU THINK ??? PLEASE EXPLAIN BECAUSE THE EYES LOOK ALL LIKE MICHAEL TO ME ??? ANY WAY I LOVE THE SUIT HES WEARING ...CONFUSING <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

BUT WHO IS WHO ??? IS THE BLACK AND WHITE PIC MJ THE REAL ONE DO YOU THINK ??? PLEASE EXPLAIN BECAUSE THE EYES LOOK ALL LIKE MICHAEL TO ME ??? ANY WAY I LOVE THE SUIT HES WEARING ...CONFUSING <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

What about the guy with the sunglasses? I can't see his eyes...But the chin is way different.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    they look like the same person to me one picture his chin looks dofferent I thought it was the angle.
  • And again Mike is changing body shape and facial structures, now in just this one clip! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

What about the guy with the sunglasses? I can't see his eyes...But the chin is way different.
    iunno i read something on this forum someone posted about some guy saying the black and white one is michael but when you see the guy in front of the marquee its a double, which would make sense cause he looks younger
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    THIS IS OUR BELOVED MJ!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    There is something odd going on with his eyebrows. They are too close to his nose.
  • Something odd? How can you not see that this is Michael?

Yeah, this is Michael. Like everyone else in This Is It. Why is it so hard to believe the fact? Souza, check the double thread again, with pictures from MJ in London. ..
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    Something odd? How can you not see that this is Michael?

Yeah, this is Michael. Like everyone else in This Is It. Why is it so hard to believe the fact? Souza, check the double thread again, with pictures from MJ in London. ..
    Excuse me, the only thing I am saying is that there is something odd about his eyebrows. I am not saying it is or isn't MJ, just that there is something odd about the eyebrows in this set of pictures.
  • Something odd? How can you not see that this is Michael?

Excuse me, the only thing I am saying is that there is something odd about his eyebrows. I am not saying it is or isn't MJ, just that there is something odd about the eyebrows in this set of pictures.

I think they're looking quite normal. Like this
    breaking-michael-jackson-dead.jpg

The only thing is that Michael haven't 'naped' his eyebrows, as we can see.
  • lilithlilith Posts: 105
    2ewk0o4.jpg
    I see what you mean Souza. The chin does look round, but nevertheless I see Michael in that pic. The mouth is Michael's and the nose and even his ear and his neck and the dimple at the corner of his mouth.

I don't know what the chin thing is about, but to me this is Michael.
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    Have you noticed how simular the hair is on this pic
  • I thought the same thing. But the photo is confirmed fake.

And saying that it is fake worldwide, when it's not would be horrible, you can't do such things.

Still the ambulance looks pretty much like the one from 1980's.. Because of the cable and the little white < on the picture.
  • Anyway, the pictures are still gorgeous!
  • Wow! Beautiful pictures JACKSONGIRL!
  • the pics without the tie look like a double to me
  • SMOKIN' HOT...my computer and eyes are on Fire!!! LOL

Gosh how on earth can something look so incredibly sexy????!!!

Michael your the best!!! A cut above the rest!