I flew over from MJHD

QuirkyDianaQuirkyDiana Posts: 386
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
MJHD stopped working at 8.40pm today. The board became inaccessible.........I was a member here anyway but i guess there is no going back, some weird stuff over there.

Comments

• Yeah, You said it girlfriend. I don't care if MJHD ever comes back. I will never go there again. They don't know how to tell the truth!!!!
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Strangely like all other
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    I believed the explanation they gave us when the forum first crashed..now Im just really mad! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • Hi guys,
    I just tried to see if it was still up and I get URL NOT Found...well, guess it's gone for good. Still upsets me how it all went down, but, at least a lot of us are finding our way here to this forum
  • Hi All,
    MJ-2040 here. MJHD is so problematic. I barely check that site when it first crashed, now it crashed again. Its so unfortunate that there were less tech-savvy members there who could help Admin. Anyways Im glad im still a member here.

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    HI I JUST FLEW OVER ALSO FROM MJHD...I AM GLAD TO SEE A LOT OF OLD MEMBERS HERE SO I DONT FEEL ALONE MY NAME IS NI-CO-LE AND NICE TO MET YOU ALL AGAIN :D
  • Haha... good thing we have this place now)))
    Hey to all MJHD members here.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Yeap I am coming from MJHD too !! It is pretty annoying what happened there... I don't know what to think...
  • SILVANA, eeeh, who knows what has happened there... have you guys checked the main page? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Haha... good thing we have this place now)))
    Hey to all MJHD members here.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Hey Tammy! (:
  • MissRenee, Hi, long time no see right? I missed all of you anyway.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SILVANA, eeeh, who knows what has happened there... have you guys checked the main page? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

Today the main page says " MJHD for sale " .... who is going to buy it now ?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Yesterday the main page said something like the forum crashed due to malicious hack and " now you can continue your research in peace " ... WTF !!! how rude !! they closed the forum like nothing has happened, like if we were nothing to them, like Michael was nothing to them... <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • "Now you can continue your research or investigation in peace"

This phrase made me go like... WTF?????????? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    They stopped website in about half an hour... it was so sudden. Good thing I noticed that new thread about closing it, or I would be really nuts by now...
    <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • "Now you can continue your research or investigation in peace"

This phrase made me go like... WTF?????????? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    They stopped website in about half an hour... it was so sudden. Good thing I noticed that new thread about closing it, or I would be really nuts by now...
    <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

Me too! I just happened to be on there and saw what was being said and then about 15 minutes later it was gone. They said they would post an explanation on the front page but that's gone too....I wonder if something that was said there was real close to the truth.
  • joyaboyajoyaboya Posts: 137
    Hi everyone

i also was very suprised and shoked when MJHD went down, i was LIVE there when this happend! I am happy to see that many members of MJHD found theyr way to this site too <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->

IF someone would buy it, i will NEVER go there anymore!!! I am staying here... TILL the truth will prevail <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

L.O.V.E to ALL of you <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • MissRenee, Hi, long time no see right? I missed all of you anyway.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Yeah! It's funny, I met you when we had that WordPress-MJHD. Then it crashed. We got phpbb-MJHD, and there you were again. And then it crashed. And now we're here - And you are here again! I think it's so funny to see people who keeps coming back (: It's cool! (:
  • I think something really BIG happened yesterday... cause they closed site so quickly)))
    MissRenee, agree with you... huh... MJHD has a huge history! )
  • joyaboya, I hope nothing will happen to this site))))

Damn, your siggy is killing me..... so sexy!!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Just wanted to say Hi to everyone in this thread! We are all refugees, but it's still a GREAT ADVENTURE! Hee Hee
  • SunniSunni Posts: 15
    Hello everyone.
  • Hello in this thread too...

Michael said in the after credits of the movie that he would play with them and then BAM! Who feels played with??? If it was Michael, I guess that is ok... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Yeah, You said it girlfriend. I don't care if MJHD ever comes back. I will never go there again. They don't know how to tell the truth!!!!

AGREE.. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • Hello my MJ Hoax family.
    <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • SunniSunni Posts: 15
    Hello in this thread too...

Michael said in the after credits of the movie that he would play with them and then BAM! Who feels played with??? If it was Michael, I guess that is ok... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Yes, I feel played with...since June.
  • There's something happening here. What it is ain't exactly clear. That lyric is definitely in my head now after MJHD site closed...again. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

But, I am happy to have found this forum. I hope it sticks around, because I need my hoax fix <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Also wanted to share something...I had a weird dream last night about Michael. I only had one other dream of him just a couple days after June 25th. And what freaks me out a little is that I had posted a new theory of mine on the MJHD forum just Monday stating that I believed more and more that he was murdered rather than being alive and in control of this hoax.

I'm not saying I am a chosen one for information, but what is sad to me is that not only was he in my dream but he was in it with my dad, my grandparents, and a friend who are all passed on. BUT to confuse me more, I was clearly there in the dream and so was Janet Jackson! She was performing and acknowledged me in it. The people I mentioned before were there too. I'm confused, because I also received a message in that dream that Michael would reveal himself through God. I'm not a very religious person, but I am spiritual. Not sure why I had a dream of this and what it means, if anything. This hoax has really confused my mind of what to think anymore.

Anyways, wanted to say hello to this forum group and share my crazy dream because where else would I post it? lol.