For those who think he is dead now...

13»

Comments

• Thank you Souza !
    Do you think I should ask to Harvey Levin if Michael was hiding in those cans/garbage ?
    Who knows ? anything is possible !
    But...
    (stoping laughing, and being serious)
    Of course Michael is alive !!!
    You ain't seen nothing yet !
  • In Our Darkest Hour
    In My Deepest Despair
    Will You Still Care?
    Will You Be There?
    In My Trials
    And My Tribulations
    Through Our Doubts
    And Frustrations
    In My Violence
    In My Turbulence
    Through My Fear
    And My Confessions
    In My Anguish And My Pain
    Through My Joy And My Sorrow
    In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
    I'll Never Let You Part
    For You're Always In My Heart.

This seems fitting to remember now...I was having serious doubts and frustrations yesterday, but I'm back...it's all garbage and not to be believed.

I'm still here Michael...I am missing you terribly, and hope you come back someday...but take your time, sweetie. L.O.V.E.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    In Our Darkest Hour
    In My Deepest Despair
    Will You Still Care?
    Will You Be There?
    In My Trials
    And My Tribulations
    Through Our Doubts
    And Frustrations
    In My Violence
    In My Turbulence
    Through My Fear
    And My Confessions
    In My Anguish And My Pain
    Through My Joy And My Sorrow
    In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
    I'll Never Let You Part
    For You're Always In My Heart.

This seems fitting to remember now...I was having serious doubts yesterday, but I'm back...it's all garbage and not to be believed.

I'm still here Michael...I am missing you terribly, and hope you come back someday...but take your time, sweetie. L.O.V.E.

Keep the faith!! Michael said will you be there through your doubts! I will be there! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Thank you tklein1014 for pointing that out <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Thank you Souza for posting this!!
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    i think that yesterday just caught us of guard
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    hi everyone, this is my first post ever anywhere. for introduction: i wasn't a particular fan of michael jackson but always admired the artist and his work for the geniality everything had and the perfectionism. and i was right there when 'thriller' happened on mtv, i was 17 then (yes, i am that 'old'); it was breathtaking, no matter what your favorite musical style was, mj was cool. i was truly shocked when i heard the news on june 25th last year. i even caught it 'live' on cnn. ever since then, i can't get 'another part of me' and 'you rock my world' out of my head anymore, which is weird, because i still don't consider myself a fan compared to others.
    anyway, then came the ambulance picture and i thought 'that is not the same person we saw last', i explored some things on youtube (by now, i can't watch half the stuff on there for containing sony material and thus it is not available in my country - i can buy all sony products here in germany but not see stuff on youtube with sony content in this same country???) and i ended up here, just to learn that what i felt all along does make sense.

another thing that got me right in the beginning of all this: why is it that noone official, like doctors or lapd have made any statement regarding a death that day? i thought that someone like that, like the doctor who treated the patient last, has to make such announcements and not the brother and some business associate, who was also already fired at that point in time, so what was he doing there in the first place? and where is he now, since he claimed he was 'still in charge of mr. jackson's business'?

now, my 2 cents on the latest: i started reading the autopsy report (ruff stuff, very graphic, even thinking it could be fake, didn't make it to the end...) and it was stated, that 'the body was positively identified as michael joseph jackson according to his california driver's licence'. now, isn't a relative or someone in any way related to the deceased supposed to identify a body? i mean, i can drop my license on a dead body remotely resembling me and that would be identification? why hasn't latoya also identified the body when she was the one to sign the death certificate (which she wasn't supposed to in the first place, not being a doctor)? and why is it 'michael joseph' again, although his passports say 'michael joe'. do we have to ask now who this 'michael joseph' is? does this mean that anything saying 'michael joseph' on it is fake?

i get the garbage hint but i'm still confused...

p.s.: does anyone have a clue what this 'dr.' murray was doing at forest lawn? why would he go there, of all places? he must have known this wouldn't look good on him. is he trying to make things worse or is he just plain stupid to be going out there?
  • the biggest garbage citing of all, Murray's Office. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> What a dump.
  • ...he is not. It's only that "All hell will break loose now".

May I remind you of:

ga.jpg
    gf.jpg

At the courthouse TMZ showed this, zoomed in on it for minutes:

gc.jpg

Garbage, means NOT TRUE. Read all the inconsistencies again, take a deep breath and relax.
    God bless you, Souza <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • If we know the truth...why do we need a pep rally and a reminder??
  • Seeing that garbage bin there on TMZ streaming was like a secret message. It did make me feel instantly better. Hope I'm not being naive and being punk'd as they say.
  • julietjuliet Posts: 491
    In the courtroom, there was something there for us to see. I started a topic -The YELLOW Toy Car, please have a look.
    i just came across something regarding the trash bins:
    the garbage cans could also point out to mj's role in a skit of the jackson's variety show from the 70s. michael played 'agent x-21' who was hiding in a trash can waiting for some other agent to tell him the parole of the day, so he could lift the lid and do his thing... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

look for it on youtube, one show was with betty white as his skit partner in one of those scenes (it's in part 1). she said the parole wrong and he answered: don't you ever knock on my can again. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • tabloidburn, Oh the seventies. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . The non PC jokes, the flicked hair and the innocent humor. One of the comments on YouTube, so funny and I quote "Michael you ARE the sexy side of the family". <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I am with Souza.......this is the time when Michael needs us the most-let's not desert him now. I think this whole story is way too convoluted to be real.....let's not forget that. Like Michael said, this is a journey.....let's be patient....then BAM! we will be rewarded for our efforts.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    michaelsupporter, Souza and agree with you, we can not lose faith, people had the same feeling when I saw the footage of the funeral on television and we're still here, we have to open your eyes and mind. Let a man who smoked, drank alcohol and did not declare a vegetarian the only "reasonable death" was a heart drug. I do not think Michael was addicted to anything, I do not know how it will end all this, but I think we should be together until the end. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I forgot mentioning that I totally agree with Souza and those who think this is not coincidental... putting garbage cans to every important scenes. We should look for them in the Memorial as well... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LMAO it's true <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Could it be that after reading the comments on the forum that TMZ has intentionally started focusing on garbage or trash cans to mess with Michael's fans?

I definitelt believe that is a possibility. They're just messing with our minds. If these rubbish bins have any significance in the hoax it would mean that TMZ is in on it because they're the ones that filmed them. Somehow I have a hard time believing they're apart of it though, i.e. if there is actually is a hoax... I'm not trying to be negative but just trying to think logically.
    tabloidburn, Oh the seventies. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . The non PC jokes, the flicked hair and the innocent humor. One of the comments on YouTube, so funny and I quote "Michael you ARE the sexy side of the family". <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

and it also shows the real talent, the humor (which wasn't always so innocent but subtle! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ), elegance (!) and what it means to call yourself an artist/ entertainer. nowadays you become a popstar being casted and you get the nasty thrown in the face. something to think about on the side.

(i think michael is terribly sexy! every single move is.)
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    (i think michael is terribly sexy! every single move is.)

Yes he is...... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    my[KING]"]
    on arrival at the UCLA there was that picture of the ambulance and also you can see some garbagebins in front of the building ...so everything is trash... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

ALSO WHAT GOT ME WAS THAT BAG NEXT TO THE UCLA TRASHCANS THERE APPEARS TO BE A CHARLIE CHAPLIN BAG?? WTF IS THAT ABOUT??

wow, very good eyes. it does appear to be charlie chaplin's face with a top hat.
    hmmm...a bag with a portrait of the man who wrote mj's favourite song on the day he is brought to the hospital and that exact corner (i'm sure they have other entrances and other places with trash cans on the premises)...'smile when your heart is aching' (cuz it's a hoax?)
  • Thanks for the post!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->