MEGA FUNNY PICS

Comments

• tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    thx, souza! sorry for the 'mess'... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

i would also suggest that quotes in comments should not contain pics anymore. i always try to comment on others without repeating the pics again. you have to erase the or
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

And then, I tell ya...her ass came at me, like...BAM! It was TERRIBLE! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    2nleekz.jpg

i wonder what he saw..

[youtube:1nroprpm]

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Glad you found that video! MJ was so sweet....that lady at the end got MUCH personal attention, i'm JEALOUS! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Mike isnt an obsession of lust, but i can admire him for every bit of the man he is! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I come on this thread for light relief.. and i dont think MJ would mind us admiring all his qualities. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Apparently he knew of the MJ adult fiction sites and approved of them!!
    Mike isnt an obsession of lust, but i can admire him for every bit of the man he is! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I come on this thread for light relief.. and i dont think MJ would mind us admiring all his qualities. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

i totally agree here, but it did get a little 'too nasty' in here. there are also young fans here, so adult should stay adult. hinting is very much okay, i think, but some even went a bit far fo my taste to be in this thread. and no, i'm not stiff or prudish...au contraire. we just have to consider what's still appropriate to be posted in this thread. i do like the naughty ones but i'm also a grown and experienced woman, some in here might be not. we have to consider that.

maybe we should even consider to work on our own 'michael's ladiez' website', since this thread is so big anyway. takers? i don't know how to launch a website myself, cuz i haven't done that before. but since we all got our own qualities here, i think we can get a team together from all this talent in here!

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544

i totally agree here, but it did get a little 'too nasty' in here. there are also young fans here, so adult should stay adult. hinting is very much okay, i think, but some even went a bit far fo my taste to be in this thread. and no, i'm not stiff or prudish...au contraire. we just have to consider what's still appropriate to be posted in this thread. i do like the naughty ones but i'm also a grown and experienced woman, some in here might be not. we have to consider that.

maybe we should even consider to work on our own 'michael's ladiez' website', since this thread is so big anyway. takers? i don't know how to launch a website myself, cuz i haven't done that before. but since we all got our own qualities here, i think we can get a team together from all this talent in here!

you're right <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030

you're right <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

unfortunately i dont know how to either <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> but considered that website BOOKMARKED <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589

tabloidburn ; I agree 100 % If I only knew how to do it..... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> anyone ?
  • Debbie ZebuaDebbie Zebua Posts: 398

BIG MAMA call them hoez for meeting.
    Couldnt agree more with u TeeBee.
    As a matter of fact, y'all noticed i was away for a few months back after I read some negative
    comments about this thread. Felt uncool about it coz I'm the one making this thread -in this forum-
    in the 1st place. At that point I already feel like launching my own website but dayyyyum
    swear to God i have no idea how. LOL.

gather them hoez TeeBee.
    we seriously need to move quick.
    I love this forum but at the same time I dont want this thread to cause it slowing down
    nor I want our "crazy mega hilarious talent" unable to progress either.

y'all know what im tryin to say 'ere ?

QUEEN OF HOEZ is calling:
    -CRESCENDO (where on earth are u Texas Ranger ?)
    -TINA K
    -MSMJ
    -SMA
    -DTWP
    -DANCING
    -KINGDOM52
    -KFC WOMAN
    -DLLS (dont rem ur new nick, soweeee)
    -NIKKI J
    -and obviously u smarty TEEBEE

BIG MAMA call them hoez for meeting.
    Couldnt agree more with u TeeBee.
    As a matter of fact, y'all noticed i was away for a few months back after I read some negative
    comments about this thread. Felt uncool about it coz I'm the one making this thread -in this forum-
    in the 1st place. At that point I already feel like launching my own website but dayyyyum
    swear to God i have no idea how. LOL.

gather them hoez TeeBee.
    we seriously need to move quick.
    I love this forum but at the same time I dont want this thread to cause it slowing down
    nor I want our "crazy mega hilarious talent" unable to progress either.

y'all know what im tryin to say 'ere ?

QUEEN OF HOEZ is calling:
    -CRESCENDO (where on earth are u Texas Ranger ?)
    -TINA K
    -MSMJ
    -SMA
    -DTWP
    -DANCING
    -KINGDOM52
    -KFC WOMAN
    -DLLS (dont rem ur new nick, soweeee)
    -NIKKI J
    -and obviously u smarty TEEBEE

we should have a conference on yahoo-messenger or so. email me, deb! i'll try to ask yome peeps on website making. i think we really deserve our very own playground... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    in the mean time, junior hoez please dont re-post our old pics when u make comments.
    i do feel its kinda bored to see the saaaame old loooong post being repost and then read a few
    words of comments at the bottom (eg. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> FUNNY !, or LOL !).

we all thank u so much for the compliments. it aint easy to make funny captions, but at the same
    time, i dont want this thread to be close down because its slowing the board down.

oh and michael baby, i know u are happy and healthy out there somewhere. AMEN to that.
    hope u understand and excuse some of our captions here.
    simply because u are soooo DAYYYYUM FIIIIIINE !

*smooch*
    Also, I would hate to see all the pics and captions dissapear..... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I mean, i saved my own, but not the rest..... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> omg ! I feel kind of sick now.And I know, we are not supposed to make naughty ones, but since we was told that, I can ONLY think of naughty ones.... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> My brain is not normal.
    TEEBEE, TINA, MISSMJ, KINGDOM52 y'all know how to reach me.
    add me to ur YM. Only teebee is in my list there.

Junior hoes, i'd be very grateful if y'all can help me with this issue.
    Give me some great ideas pweeeeze.

add me on YM (but please add this msg: MEGA FUNNY PICS) coz so far i only add people i know.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:debbie.catlover@yahoo.com">debbie.catlover@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->

thanks a bunch
    Also, I would hate to see all the pics and captions dissapear..... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I mean, i saved my own, but not the rest..... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> omg ! I feel kind of sick now.And I know, we are not supposed to make naughty ones, but since we was told that, I can ONLY think of naughty ones.... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> My brain is not normal.

well, i still think we can be 'a little naughty', indicating stuff and all, but we just have to leave out the 'blunt' ones...i don't think it is meant to be that way that we cannot point out mike's sexiness in a funny way or point to the fact of how much of a ladiez' man mike is.

• DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I love this thread, and I am wondering why souza/mo is becoming more dictating on this site. they say they are not fans, nor are they women, so why do they care if the pics are doubling or if ppl seem to be lusting for MJ. (so what?) then i see a thread they started where they want you to answer 6 questions, all or none... what is that a surprise quiz or something? they are making the site wack being so over-bearing...
    :D <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

'go back to being me'... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> yeah, right! just be your old 'whacky' self, mike. we want nothing less!

I love this thread, and I am wondering why souza/mo is becoming more dictating on this site. they say they are not fans, nor are they women, so why do they care if the pics are doubling or if ppl seem to be lusting for MJ. (so what?) then i see a thread they started where they want you to answer 6 questions, all or none... what is that a surprise quiz or something? they are making the site wack being so over-bearing...

well, maybe someone complained again? happened before...noone seems to want to see mike as the sexy beast he is and why so many women , so some square peeps prob got offended...no offense!

• StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    :D <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

'go back to being me'... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> yeah, right! just be your old 'whacky' self, mike. we want nothing less!

TRUE THAT!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    @ tina:

'cool...blood' / 'puke flavor' - <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

(sorry for not contributing anything lately, i seem to suffer a 'caption block' somehow... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> )

This discussion has been closed.