MEGA FUNNY PICS

Comments

• hahaha , this one is really funny , i'm a mom too hahaha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • londonlucklondonluck Posts: 190
    :lol:

Proof is valid <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Debbie ZebuaDebbie Zebua Posts: 398
    Whad' ya think hoez..shall we go back and bring this thread back how it used to be ?
    I received waaaay too many messages and emails asking us to keep going

Lemme know

Waiting for feedback
  • Whad' ya think hoez..shall we go back and bring this thread back how it used to be ?

Lemme know

Waiting for feedback

{HEE HEE} OH YES LOL
    SOFT OPENING..AFTER A LONG PAUSE <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

mjac11.jpg
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    LOL <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Missed ya'll! Great captions as always! and how CUTE is he winking and biting his lip!!! *faints for real* <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • smasma Posts: 231
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    Whad' ya think hoez..shall we go back and bring this thread back how it used to be ?

Lemme know

Waiting for feedback

{HEE HEE} OH YES LOL

Maybe we should. I will try to make some later today <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> some not naughty ones <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    SOFT OPENING..AFTER A LONG PAUSE <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

LOL ! Debbie, he can't see shit..... I LOVE IT !
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    great pics!
    If you can see the pics you can also TWITTER! Lets make this work!
    join the twitter BAM #mjalive #michaeljacksonhoaxforumdotcom
    Chappie
  • londonlucklondonluck Posts: 190
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

heeheehee...

how ya been Tina ?

heeheehee...

how ya been Tina ?

Fine Debbie <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I LOVE your new captions !
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    thnx girls , i havent updated my 'funny mj captions' folder in a while ! its getting dusty <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • :)

OH, how I wish this was for real... I'd be on a plane to South Africa faster than Michael's spins!
    LOOOOOOL...borrow ur money to buy ticket ?
  • Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
    Good to see Queen Mama Hoe back. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> you're back!? you're really back captioning, debbie!?! *blows vuvuzela like crazy*

oooh, i'm almost mad cuz now i'm so busy and have little time for making caps. but i really like the idea of keeping the thread going. i used to to post like crazy but i'm preeetty sure i can make some time for that again. all this kinda got hold of my captioning spirit, too. as it always is when something is really a lot of fun and you totally get off on it (i think i posted 200+ caps just myself), someone comes around and reminds you of the rules...but we're 'guests' here, so we gotta act accordingly.
    (@dancingthedream: who told you 'off'? were you told not to post caps anymore? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> )

i see what new i can come up with, caps-wise. it's weekend and the weather report sez it's gonna be cooler...perfect conditions!

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Good to see Queen Mama Hoe back. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

hi doc !
    u havent add me on YM yet
    :shock: you're back!? you're really back captioning, debbie!?! *blows vuvuzela like crazy*

oooh, i'm almost mad cuz now i'm so busy and have little time for making caps. but i really like the idea of keeping the thread going. i used to to post like crazy but i'm preeetty sure i can make some time for that again. all this kinda got hold of my captioning spirit, too. as it always is when something is really a lot of fun and you totally get off on it (i think i posted 200+ caps just myself), someone comes around and reminds you of the rules...but we're 'guests' here, so we gotta act accordingly.
    (@dancingthedream: who told you 'off'? were you told not to post caps anymore? <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> )

i see what new i can come up with, caps-wise. it's weekend and the weather report sez it's gonna be cooler...perfect conditions!

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

yeah i think we should go back, sweety
    i received too many messages asking us to come back
    how can we stop if so many people appreciate our effort to make MJ fans laugh
    i need a hammer to knock on the thread's table
    we gonna make it official

ALL MJ HOEZ ARE BACK !!!
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
This discussion has been closed.