Hello All!

jbeagle26jbeagle26 Posts: 1
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello everyone! I have been following this site for a while now. Last year was a crazy year. I have always been the type to question everything, but I must admit that I have been operating on auto pilot for the last 4 to 5 years, up until last summer. I have been a Michael fan since I can remember. It all started with the Thriller video and then went from there. I got more into the Jackson five and the younger Michael music when I was in highschool. I will also admit that I, like a lot of us, have been brain washed with pop culture, etc, etc...... There was a while there where I believed what the media put in front of my face and shoved down my throat, but there has always been that little voice inside my head that says, "You better question that! YOU BETTER QUESTION THAT!"

Anyway, to make a long story short, I am here! My subconscious has been trying to contact my consious for a while now. I think my inner awareness finally got a hold of my waking ego, and has managed to corner it to ask it a few questions! I am becomeing more aware of illusions everyday. Anything is possible!

Comments