happy valentine's day :)

farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
happy valentine's day all! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> as it's a day of love, i thought we should send it to each other on here. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> well i just made this video for my valentine (Michael ofourse <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) today, hope you like it. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

LOVE

[youtube:1063mvot]

Comments

• LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    happy valentine day .. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thank Ya sooo much!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Today is most definately Michael's day(other than his b-day <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) I have 2 Valentines this year #1 Michael!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    And #2 My bf Kenneth <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I hope all of u have a very terrific Valentines Day with the 1's u love the most!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Peace and much much L.O.V.E to ya!!!!!
    P.S I will post the vid I made later <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Wonderful Valentines Day

L.O.V.E <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

blumenstrauss3.gif
  • Happy Valentines Day Everyone! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    michaeljacksoncute1.jpg
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Happy Valentine's day to everyone! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Two presents for you all in this LOVE day:

This RARE RARE video I found:
    http://www.rtve.es/mediateca/videos/20090626/the-jackson-five-aplauso/533238.shtml

And this gif I made for all of you:
    mjcminn.gif

Hope you like it!

L.O.V.E.
  • Happy Valentines Day!
  • Happy Valentines Day Everyone, Remember Michael's Message Of LOVE on this day and may everyone have a wonderful day with their valentines <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> It's all for LOVE. L.O.V.E, and It's All For MICHAEL!!

Happy Valentines day Michael <3 We LOVE you MORE!!
  • HAPPY VALENTINES DAY DEAR FRIENDS!!! smilie_love_221.gifsmilie_love_236.gif
  • Happy V-day everyone!

I hope you've all recieved some love today!
    If not I'm sending my love to you all right now *Can you feel it?* <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I've surprised a friend of mine who stayed here over the weekend, I got my boyfriend 2 roses (a white rose and a red rose), my BFF and her boyfriend were also here and she bought her boyfriend roses too!

So we decided to also buy 2 roses for our friend, he doesnt have a girlfriend or someone special in his life, and we decided that we would give him some of OUR love <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    His reaction was so cute!, normally he always knows what to say but this time he was shocked had a little tear burning in his eye and he blushed! sooo cute!

Then he gave us a big hug and said: Thank you babes! I dont know what to say! I haven't got a present for you 2 <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> . That's when I decided to tell him it's ok that I didn't gave him a rose because I wanted something back! But to tell him I love him too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

And what have you guys bought for your special onces in your life?

Kisses and hugs to everyone!
    I love you guys!