Dr. Conrad Murray -- Back to Work

MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
edited January 1970 in News
Dr. Conrad Murray -- Back to Work
11/23/2009 5:35 AM PST by TMZ Staff

The doctor who may have been responsible for the death of Michael Jackson will see you now.

1122_conrad_murray_bn-1.jpg

Dr. Conrad Murray, personal physician to Michael Jackson at the time of his death, will resume his medical practice this morning, his lawyer said on Sunday.

Murray will be at the Armstrong Medical Clinic in Houston -- which was searched by police on July 22.

Murray has good reason to hang his shingle again. A judge has told him no more chances -- he either pays $1,000 a month in child support or he goes to jail, and that's just for one of his seven kids.

For references, please contact Katherine, La Toya or Janet Jackson.

You trust him as your doctor?
No 90%
Yes 10%
Total Votes: 69,724

UPDATE -- Earlier Sunday, Murray appeared at the Antioch Missionary Baptist Church in Houston, where he appeared to cry during the service.

VIDEO: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/23/dr-conrad ... k-houston/<!-- m -->

Comments

• yes, I saw it this morning...what do you think about it?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    I don't know... He's a weird guy, I can't put my finger on him...
  • you're right...
    He makes me feel soooo confused.......
  • I THINK HE HAD AN ONION IN HIS HAND <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    well said, spakkle29full <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Ahh I felt sad for him <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> (But then again I'm a very emotional person at the moment)
    I mean if he's not the killer (cause we all believe mj is alive)
    Why is everybody attacking him? (not you guys in particulair)
    I would say THANK YOU to him.. cause he helped MJ escape!, He takes the blame on him, and he's only human too! He can cry just like any of us if he feels the need to <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Or do you guys think I'm crazy now too <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    UPDATE -- Earlier in the day, Murray appeared at the Antioch Missionary Baptist Church in Houston, where he appeared to cry during the service.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/22/dr-conrad ... z0XgWpHzLh<!-- m -->

Is it me? or Murray always wears the same jacket and yellow tie with the tipical 90´s knott??

He dresses the same, like a cartoon.
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    Ahh I felt sad for him <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> (But then again I'm a very emotional person at the moment)
    I mean if he's not the killer (cause we all believe mj is alive)
    Why is everybody attacking him? (not you guys in particulair)
    I would say THANK YOU to him.. cause he helped MJ escape!, He takes the blame on him, and he's only human too! He can cry just like any of us if he feels the need to <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Or do you guys think I'm crazy now too <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I know what you mean, it was difficult for me to watch because im just not sure how to feel.
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • ClaireClaire Posts: 39
    I THINK HE HAD AN ONION IN HIS HAND <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • IF MJ is really dead (which I do not believe) then he needs to cry over what he has done.

BTW, I think he does only own that one suit...LOL.
  • I'd like to give him something to cry about <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Gema wrote; Is it me? or Murray always wears the same jacket and yellow tie with the tipical 90's knott??
    He dresses the same, like a cartoon

She understands Gem, it he does not have money for his her children, does not have to buy clothes, but if it he can pay attorneys, you prop already we know that TMZ always this in the indicated place and in the precise moment
  • yayayaya Posts: 158
    i actually feel quite sorry for him, especially after watching this. i don't think he did anything wrong (concerning michael)...i think he's just playing his part, which happens to be extremely stressful.
  • i actually feel quite sorry for him, especially after watching this. i don't think he did anything wrong (concerning michael)...i think he's just playing his part, which happens to be extremely stressful.

I agree...
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    for me the video from the church is as real as the one from the court with all of the people around him actually hiding their faces except I guess "bodyguards" , the "pastor" and the "green" bloke by the car... the camera also moves in a way not to show anything around yet show it all...
  • i actually feel quite sorry for him, especially after watching this. i don't think he did anything wrong (concerning michael)...i think he's just playing his part, which happens to be extremely stressful.
    ditto
    Gema wrote; Is it me? or Murray always wears the same jacket and yellow tie with the tipical 90's knott??
    He dresses the same, like a cartoon

She understands Gem, it he does not have money for his her children, does not have to buy clothes, but if it he can pay attorneys, you prop already we know that TMZ always this in the indicated place and in the precise moment

Didn´t he get as a salary 150.000 Dollars a month? With that salary he can pay his child support years!....and get a new tie....
  • Yeah I felt sorry for him too. As we don't know the whole story there is no reason assuming this man is guilty of anything. He seemed very stressed and was crying the desperate cry. Like he had no idea how he was going to make it through this. It made me sad <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Yeah I felt sorry for him too. As we don't know the whole story there is no reason assuming this man is guilty of anything. He seemed very stressed and was crying the desperate cry. Like he had no idea how he was going to make it through this. It made me sad <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

In deed, is very sad. In osme estates still death penalty exists! Imagine getting in the dead road for a crime you have not commited....aawwww
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Unfortunatly it happens too many times...
  • i just wanna know how TMZ catches all this footage...it looks so stalkerish. idk, maybe it is just me. but damn, if i wanted to spy on someone, i'd call TMZ to do that for me, on some James Bond type thing. no need for FBI or anything anymore...TMZ to the rescue.
  • yayayaya Posts: 158
    Yeah I felt sorry for him too. As we don't know the whole story there is no reason assuming this man is guilty of anything. He seemed very stressed and was crying the desperate cry. Like he had no idea how he was going to make it through this. It made me sad <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

In deed, is very sad. In osme estates still death penalty exists! Imagine getting in the dead road for a crime you have not commited....aawwww

you're right, that does happen. but i honestly feel he's not gonna be charged and sentenced with anything serious and receive the death penalty. michael and any authorities involved aren't gonna let that happen. but if i were him, i would be scared too <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I'll reserve judgement until I really know what's going on, but I don't feel sorry for him atm.

Did you hear that he told the congregation he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time? Wtf is that supposed to mean?!
    I'll reserve judgement until I really know what's going on, but I don't feel sorry for him atm.

Did you hear that he told the congregation he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time? Wtf is that supposed to mean?!

I also would like to know.

Mayb if Michael has been murdered, the killer was there?

agree with you..