Valentine's Day gift

ShakeShake Posts: 45
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I've been finding this all quite heartbreaking lately and I wanted to cheer up anyone that's in the same position as me at the moment.

Below is this video I found last night, for those who have never seen it before - an Eddie Murphy song from the 90s. The song is.. well I'll let you decide... but Michael is so funny in it and absolutely glowing. Enjoy!

[youtube:rxfvihj7]

Comments

• Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    This is funny.. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Thank you !
  • lol...this video always makes me laugh <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Mike is just sooooooo cute and adorable in this vid....i love it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I've been finding this all quite heartbreaking lately and I wanted to cheer up anyone that's in the same position as me at the moment.

Below is this video I found last night, for those who have never seen it before - an Eddie Murphy song from the 90s. The song is.. well I'll let you decide... but Michael is so funny in it and absolutely glowing. Enjoy!

[youtube:131prsfl]
    hehe i love this video its too cute especially the face michael makes when he first comes in sayng" wazzup" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ShakeShake Posts: 45
    I've been finding this all quite heartbreaking lately and I wanted to cheer up anyone that's in the same position as me at the moment.

[youtube:1mzo75yf]
    hehe i love this video its too cute especially the face michael makes when he first comes in sayng" wazzup" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I know, he's playful and has so much attitude - I love that side of him!