Home Video of MJ In His Bedroom, Hide and Seek, So awesome!

I NEVER saw this video. I have seen video of MJ's bedroom from the raid, but never with him in it. I love the begining when he is playing hide and seek with that child...I see you behind the couch mike! LOL and when he bites his hang nail in the bumper car...Enjoy everyone!
[youtube:2h8bqeax]

Comments

• PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    OOh, my siblings and I love this adorable video! That lucky kid and his sister..
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    Oh gosh I LOVED that!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

It was so cute how he was cold and kept pulling down his sleeves.

And it was sweet how the crib was right next to his bed. <3

Am I the only idiot who was startled by the Storm Trooper? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Oh gosh I LOVED that!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

It was so cute how he was cold and kept pulling down his sleeves.

And it was sweet how the crib was right next to his bed. <3

Am I the only idiot who was startled by the Storm Trooper? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    LOL he he he storm trooper... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • That was too precious! And I noticed the crib by the bed, too! aawwwwww..............
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw he is so special <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I don't know, watching this video I could feel his loneliness <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    AND HOW BEAUTIFUL IS THE PIANO VERSION OF "CHILDHOOD" ON HERE IT MADE ME CHOKED UP......AND YES YOU CAN FEEL HIS LONLINESS.......WE ALL LOVE YOU VERY MUCH MICHEAL..XXXXXX
  • That was really beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • Wow, I've never seen this before!! And I didn't know that Michael bit his nails! That's really cute - just like a lot of other things he did. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Thanks for posting the video, mykidsmum!
  • thanks xxx
  • Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw he is so special <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> I don't know, watching this video I could feel his loneliness <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    me too him walking around that huge place all alone <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> cry
  • Wow, I've never seen this before!! And I didn't know that Michael bit his nails! That's really cute - just like a lot of other things he did. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Thanks for posting the video, mykidsmum!
    lol! I liked how he stopped as soon as he remembered there was a camera...LOL...did you see the video of him with the hiccups? Go to youtube and type in Michael Jackson hiccups. I love seeing him doing every day things. I love the breath check video and the one of him chomping on sushi too...LOL
  • by the way, here is my alltime favorite video...I hope you enjoy it. He is using the same voice he used with the prankster who called him and pretended to be Akon. That is on youtube too...
    [youtube:1k1o37ab]
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    AND HOW BEAUTIFUL IS THE PIANO VERSION OF "CHILDHOOD" ON HERE IT MADE ME CHOKED UP......AND YES YOU CAN FEEL HIS LONLINESS.......WE ALL LOVE YOU VERY MUCH MICHEAL..XXXXXX

Yes. His lonliness is very palpable as viewed in some of the rare home videos, in his music/lyrics.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • This is sooo beautiful and adorable <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    He's so bad biting his finger nails lools <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thnx soo much for sharing love yall <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • by the way, here is my alltime favorite video...I hope you enjoy it. He is using the same voice he used with the prankster who called him and pretended to be Akon. That is on youtube too...
    [youtube:2nx7h5ey]
    Lools i remember when he did that voice lools <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I like it...it fits him well <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I NEVER saw this video. I have seen video of MJ's bedroom from the raid, but never with him in it. I love the begining when he is playing hide and seek with that child...I see you behind the couch mike! LOL and when he bites his hang nail in the bumper car...Enjoy everyone!
    [youtube:3dr1s10w]
    he is so sexy