The Official Autopsy Report Thread

Comments

• KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I loved Michael, but I think its time to face it... He is gone.
    The DL is a formallity, they knew who Michael Jackson was, who wouldn't.
    He didn't need DNA, His family was all there and id'ed him as well.... I would love to find a big hole in this autopsey report, but there isn't one.

Where do you know from, that the family identified him?

And there a lot of little holes in it....

Do you lose hope just because this report came out?

I do not even think that this report is real. TMZ is a tabloid and I don't think that they would get a real coroner report for the public... Remember TMZ are the only who got this "Report"
  • JudeJude Posts: 452
    Funny! I asked the same question a few months ago and was bashed smashed and told to eff off, cant find the post now, must have been deleted. You know, we spend an awful lot of wasted time talking about the same things,over and over,just sayin' <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I read between the lines and I read that there was no more air left to breath for him.
    That's why he had to breach free like Willy and that's why we saw the open windows at Murray's child support court setup.

Don't take the coroner's report factual because it is full of false statements that lead me to only one conclusion: this is fake as all the other documents that were published by TMZ.
    This serves only to stir up the heat. It is a dramatical element of storybooks.

First we have the case that something bad happened.
    Then we need helpers to reinforce the impression that something bad happened.
    (remember the proof picture that Christopher Weiss took the ambulance picture)
    Then we need the opinion builders and opinion leaders to convince the doubting that something happened in a certain manner.
    Then we need the followers supporting the case.
    Then we need to stir up the followers to become activ / demonstrators (we witnessed those yelling "murderer" at the airport court house)
    Then we need to reinforce the actors that they are doing right.
    This is where this report falls into place. The activists need food to keep going.
    The whole plott will be stirred up to boiling temperature, wait for it.
    The hotter the closer to BAMs Day.

This is something I added to another thread:
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=49&t=5141&start=50<!-- l -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    I loved Michael, but I think its time to face it... He is gone.
    The DL is a formallity, they knew who Michael Jackson was, who wouldn't.
    He didn't need DNA, His family was all there and id'ed him as well.... I would love to find a big hole in this autopsey report, but there isn't one.

Where do you know from, that the family identified him?

And there a lot of little holes in it....

Do you lose hope just because this report came out?

I do not even think that this report is real. TMZ is a tabloid and I don't think that they would get a real coroner report for the public... Remember TMZ are the only who got this "Report"
    yeah! And think about it, Michael just started his BIGGEST tour ever just before he died. a (week?) before he died he showed his kids without masks. just BEfore Michael died the jacksons made a reality show and they wanted to do a jackson 5 reunion but NEVER talked about Michael. after Michael 'died' they still did the reality show. (yeah your bro died, just go on with the reality show -_-" )
    This Is It rehearsels were filmed in HD and beautiful quality. 100 hours footage but just 7 outfits in the movie. And yeah they made a movie of it.
    Michael was NOT on a few RIP list INCLUDED the grammys. the biggest music awards and the boss is a friend of Michael.
    the kids NEVER said 1 thing like: Daddy is gone or not even: we miss him!! NO PAIN!!!

THOSE THINGS ARE NOT COINCIDENCE!!!!! please think about that and think that Michael knows what he does.
  • If I was trying to eat a meal, there would not be a disgusting ashtray between me and my plate. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> In fact I wouldn't have a ashtray on the same table. I wouldn't even be in the same room as someone smoking if I was dining.
  • smilessmiles Posts: 129
    So, I read thru the autopsy report and wrote down all the terms I didn't understand. I knew I would be looking at lung problems, rumors of o2 tanks and alpha 1....I saw he had RESPIRATORY BRONCHIOLITIS! I started looking up all the terms and this one floored me! It is caused by smoking! MJ hid it well! I have seen many pictures with a square shaped box in his pocket and always wondered (after seeing three pictures, one of MJ holding an unlit cigarette and one of MJ on a phone in a hotel room with a box of cigarettes on the table by the phone, and another picture I posted of him eating his dinner and an ashtray with a butt was in it between his plate of food) since seeing those I'm always looking at shapes in his pockets. I guess my question is now answered. Oh MJ!
    I'm sorry but you are wrong mj wasnt a smoker, my grandfather smoked and when you smoke your fingers become yellow and your teeth become discolored, Michael had perfect teeth and you can clearly tell he was not a smoker, just because he was beside an ash tray doesnt mean it was his, ever heard of being around people who are smokers, i used to walk out the house smelling like cigarettes thats doesnt mean i am the smoker, and it doesnt matter how much spray or cologne you put on that cigarette stench will always be there, and my grandpa took good are of his teeth but they still get discolored from the cigarettes and from the nicotine, if mj was a smoker we would clearly be able to notice it, and mj has said himself that he was never the type to drink or smoke, and while he started drinking a bit once he got older, i highly doubt he smoked, you would clearly have been able to notice it.

well im not saying MJ was a smoker.. i really find that hard to believe myself.. however you do not have to get yellow fingers from smoking.. i smoke.. and my finger are NOT yellow.. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    and the teeth problem could be fixed with a bit of bleach... so that the teeth stay white..

you can't use that facts as a proff.. sorry.
  • Just because we never have seen MJ smoking does not mean that he did not do it. Usually I do not smoke and I hate it and always said that I will never do it, but finaly I sometimes did smoke and people looked very "stupid" at me bacause they would never expect that I would ever smoke...so...why not MJ...he was a human being. It just shows that we did not knew him!!!

It is strange nevertheless. I have a question what exactly is written in the AR concerning MJ and smoking. Is it clearly written there or is it a conclusion which was drawn here?
    it's my conclusion based on the findings of the lung condition. You should read it.
  • MyKidsMum, do you notice there are a guy taking this photo?.. Do you notice it's NOT only MJ eating.
    and do you notice the person's place setting is next to MJ, unless of course MJ doesn't mind his guest leaning over his dinner to smash out a butt every now and then. If it's the other guy smoking, why does't he keep his ashtray next to his own food, why between MJ's plate? Come on, use your logic!
  • It is strange nevertheless. I have a question what exactly is written in the AR concerning MJ and smoking. Is it clearly written there or is it a conclusion which was drawn here?
    it's my conclusion based on the findings of the lung condition. You should read it.[/quote]

I knew where you were coming from <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->. So I am not beating up on you. I am all for common sense.

I just think one of the common mistakes on this board and maybe with a lot of investigations in saying something is fact when there is only strong speculation. I think you have every right to speculate that he smoked. All the articles I have read tie this disease to it. So the facts I see here is
    FACT: the autopsy said there was this condition
    FACT: All articles say that is strongly tied to smoking.
  • If I was trying to eat a meal, there would not be a disgusting ashtray between me and my plate. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> In fact I wouldn't have a ashtray on the same table. I wouldn't even be in the same room as someone smoking if I was dining.
    at least one person is suspending their personal feelings and using logic... can I say I think I luv you! LOL! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • listen guys and gals, I think everyone should read the report to make their own conclusions. MJ is human, if he smoked or not, I still love him. I know he had lupus and if this is the root of his lung problems, or a contributing factor, then I feel for him. As for MJ knowing about smoking and taking care of his health so he wouldn't do that....anyone who believes that is fooling themselves. ALL SMOKERS know smoking kills and still they choose to do it. MJ also had enlarged prostate that effected elimination of urine and caused his bladder to become distended and thickened and he had a few colon polyps which shows he wasn't taking as good of care of himself as he should have been. Had he been on top of his health and had a colonoscopy he would have had both of those issues taken care of. And to the person who shared info about her mother and Lupus. Thank you for sharing, my prayers are with you and your family.
  • what MJ smoked ? what about his white teeth and pretty pink lips ?

Ummm...not to seem rude but you don't honestly believe that brown skinned African American man's lips were naturally that pink do u? They were tattooed because brown lips would have looked kinda strang on skin with no pigment. Now if you were pertaining to the fact that the cigarettes didn't chnage the color of his tatted lips is up in the air for me...I dunno if they would.
  • mykidsmum, Well in that case, I love you too! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    If I was trying to eat a meal, there would not be a disgusting ashtray between me and my plate. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> In fact I wouldn't have a ashtray on the same table. I wouldn't even be in the same room as someone smoking if I was dining.

MJ's not LaToya, though. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> No offense.
  • Someone with lupus could have inflamed lungs... I think... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I'm kind of surprised at how quickly people have jumped to the conclusion that the Bronchiolitis was caused by smoking. A quick google search is all anyone needs to perform to find that this isn't the case. To quote Wiki;

'Bronchiolitis is inflammation of the bronchioles, the smallest air passages of the lungs. This inflammation is usually caused by viruses.'
  • SeeSee Posts: 196
    So.... would you think of him less if he did
  • rayvynrayvyn Posts: 139
    So what if he did smoke? He's human. If he did, he wouldn't have been the first singer to smoke. Why major in the minor stuff. There's more important things than whether Michael smoked or not.
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    I don't care if he smoked or not, just like I don't care if he was Muslim or Christian.

I don't get why people are so quick to draw conclusions based on what they want to be true?
  • So.... would you think of him less if he did

exactly, does anyone of us care if he did? He could be a pot-smoking, gay swinger for all I care and he'd still be the same lovely Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I guess it's all curiosity. This is a weird topic kind of tabloid-ish <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Yes, remember all news concerning this case is leaked first by TMZ the all the other news channels follow suit. Think TMZ and keep the hoax alive.
  • hmm So what? If he smoked or didn't smoke, does it really matter? Its his life and he can do whatever he wants..
  • Just because you have read it or seen it in the media, doesn't mean it's real.

This would probably been confirmed ages ago, if it was true. He said he didn't, so why would he lie? People would look up to Michael as the "Not so smart guy, but an amazing voice even though he smokes" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

This is what you think, Mumof3.. And it's not written in the fake autopsy report that he smoked, they would notice it on his nails, fingers and teeths.. Also black lungs.

If Michael is dead, I still don't think the autopsy report is real.
  • How do you know it wasn't from being around second hand smoke ? He was in smoke filled bars and strip joints at age five ,all of his concerts were in an era that allowed smoking in buildings .Not to mention the smoke from fireworks nite after nite for yrs. . MJ did not smoke .It affects your voice .
  • i don't mean to be rude but half of you are talking a load of crap. everybody i know smokes and you could in no tell by looking at them they are smokers. coffee stains teeth along with other foods. plus there is sucha thing as teeth bleaching. also plenty plenty singers smoke and they still sing right into old age much older than MJ. and if he did smoke so what. does it make him less of a human being because he smoked. if he smoked then so be it. stop trying to assume cause he was MJ he would never smoke or never drink. he might of smoked and hid it well. and if he enjoyed it then good for him. life is to be enjoyed. just cause you dont smoke it doesn't mean your going to live long. it's the luck of the draw and that's it. dont mean to be rude but everyone is assuming this and assuming that and nobody knows for real, and nobody has the right to pass judgement.