MJHD open again

K@tK@t Posts: 14
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Don't know if it's ok to write this. If not, mods/adm, please delete.
Anyway MJHD is open again. It was bought by a former MJHD member.
I'm gonna check it out but I don't plan to leave this family ...

Comments

• ... :s
  • It still says 'for sale'... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • huh? I see only "for sale" <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • K@tK@t Posts: 14
    Only the forum is up and running

<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/forum/index.php<!-- m -->
  • michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net

Sorry, this is a different domain. It's .NET and not .COM

That is not MJHD.
  • pipa7pipa7 Posts: 9
    Yes, it's a new forum set up by Lara.
    But with the same layout.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    must say this makes no difference to (me).
    I am since the 1-st disappearance of MJHD here and would like to remain I with pleasure... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJ-FanMJ-Fan Posts: 234
    I'm gonna stay here even if MJHD reopens <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> It's nicer here and less stressed!
  • joyaboyajoyaboya Posts: 137
    I'm gonna stay here even if MJHD reopens <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> It's nicer here and less stressed!

same for me <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I remain of course here .......... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I'm gonna stay here even if MJHD reopens <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> It's nicer here and less stressed!

same for me <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->
    i for one am glad you are staying <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Very sweet of Lara, but unfortunately, I don't trust that place anymore. So I'm staying here.
  • yayayaya Posts: 158
    as Mo said, it's not even the same site. for me, MJHD died the very day the forum closed...maybe even before then. so even if it's bought and re-opened, or someone makes a michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.org, i'm staying here.
  • this forum never failed me...but i registered there just in case something happens with one of them...i always had both forums opened...
  • When I first started looking at forums, I joined there and here. I posted here a couple times but decided it was easier to keep all my thoughts in one place, so I decided to post over there. Which I did. With fervor. LOL.

However, with everything that has happened, I think I may decide to post both places. I don't know. My heart feels like it is with them and all the familiar faces, but at the same time, I feel so warm and fuzzy about the welcome that you all bestowed upon ALL the MJHD members since it closed yesterday, so I feel like I have been accepted into a new family.

So I guess I'll just be a child of divorce, and go back and forth as much as possible. lol.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I'm staying here anyway <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->