Could this be the original ambulance pic?

MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Is late here in Europe.....a just saw this pic....reminds me of the ambulance one....

Any opinion?

Comments

• Is late here in Europe.....a just saw this pic....reminds me of the ambulance one....

Any opinion?

COULD VERY WELL BE... <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Is he lying on the stage while singing? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Looks similar to the ambulance picture
  • deedeedeedee Posts: 10
    Hmm.. it does look similar. It wouldn't be hard for somebody to photoshop it too use as the ambulance picture.
  • I guess it could be. Can someone post it side by side to the ambulance pic
  • I would have to say it's possible <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> good find <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • looks similar cause its him on both pictures, but I don't think is the same with this one because here has some of his hair on his face. But I wouldn't worry if we can't trace the real picture used because he could have easily made one for the "event".
  • Is late here in Europe.....a just saw this pic....reminds me of the ambulance one....

Any opinion?

COULD VERY WELL BE... <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

I dont think so, there was a better one, but have not savee it. I'll try to find it.

edited: cant find it, But it was here very similar to this.

Michael_Jackson1.jpg
  • looks similar cause its him on both pictures, but I don't think is the same with this one because here has some of his hair on his face. But I wouldn't worry if we can't trace the real picture used because he could have easily made one for the "event".
    I agree, all photo's of him in profile side view will be very similar, I dont see why they didn't take one for the event. Thats what I would do to ensure no one works out the deception.
    I agree, all photo's of him in profile side view will be very similar, I dont see why they didn't take one for the event. Thats what I would do to ensure no one works out the deception.
    maybe that was the purpose so we could work out the deception
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    what do u think of this? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

768546279_5_ezYFjpeg.jpg
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    many fotos them would be possibly .... them have worked on bild....
  • what do u think of this? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

768546279_5_ezYFjpeg.jpg

Oh, it really looks like MJ's ambulance photo <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • what do u think of this? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

768546279_5_ezYFjpeg.jpg
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> It does look like the ambulance picture! One difference is that his face is lighter in the stage picture and darker in the ambulance picture. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I guess photoshop can fix that! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->