Hey! I'm new here.

JessicaJessica Posts: 14
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hey! I'm Jessica, I'm 19 years old and I'm from Sweden. I love Michael Jackson. He's the best, and it's so obvious he still lives. There has been too many weird things about his "death" since it happened, wich is not even possible if he actually died. Nope, he's alive and well. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• Welcome Jessica!I beLIEve also <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Welcome to the family Jessica! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Welcome! Have faith and enjoy the adventure that Michael has taken us on. It's quite the bumpy ride at times. Blessings.
  • Thank you. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    Welcome to the family, neighbour. : )

- with L.O.V.E from Finland.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    a_t_we04.gif <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Hi Jessica! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • welcome and hugs
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    Welcome Jessica!
    you're going to love it here <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Hey! I'm Jessica, I'm 19 years old and I'm from Sweden. I love Michael Jackson. He's the best, and it's so obvious he still lives. There has been too many weird things about his "death" since it happened, wich is not even possible if he actually died. Nope, he's alive and well. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

a warm welcome to you,

love that you are here, too <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Hey! I'm Jessica, I'm 19 years old and I'm from Sweden. I love Michael Jackson. He's the best, and it's so obvious he still lives. There has been too many weird things about his "death" since it happened, wich is not even possible if he actually died. Nope, he's alive and well. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    welcome Jess,
    and the face of mj on your sig. Its like:''where is the bathroom?'' <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Thanks everybody for the welcoming. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->