Let's do it one more time...

Comments

• ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    If we focus on the haters, they will get what they want. We are an army of L.O.V.E. We don't have to agree on everything (or anything for that matter!) just as long as we respect each other. No need to hate.

There is nothing that can't be done
    If we raise our voice as one!

Or as caption-MJ would say;
    HATERS TO THE LEFT! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • AMEN Souza! Wonderful post. I agree with your theory and we need to speak up for Michael because he can't speak for himself now. He'll have my full support and he has all our full support. It's sad because some people will understand why he did this and some may not understand it because they first have to understand the reason behind why he is doing this. I don't mind that some people are not fans on here the most important thing is that we all love him no matter if a person is a fan or not. He is loved and he knows it, and we need to be there for him in every possible way we can. Thanks for the post Souza, some people need to show respect.

Peace ~ Love ~ Unity ~ Respect
  • We are here to speak up for someone that can't speak up for himself now.
    We are here to report all the shit that the mainstream media has ignored or mis reported.
    We are here to support someone that needs support.
    We are here to give members a platform to discuss this matter.
    We are here for him and we will defend him to the bone, whether you want to believe it or not.

Mike needs you, even if our 'crazy theories' turn out to be true. He needs to know he has your full support, that you understand why he is doing this. It's not important WHEN he returns, it's important that IF he returns, he can do so in safety, knowing we got his back.

Hate us for it if you want, I won't lose a minute of sleep because of it

Amen to that, girl! We are here with you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Michaels message: Its all about L.O.V.E. period.
  • @ souza: since when you`re not a fan?? I knew that Mo is not a fan, but you?? just read the old MJHD.. e.g. <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/MJHD/index_3834.html<!-- m -->

why are you saying now that you`re not a fan?? I know it doesn`t matter, but I`m just curious..
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> AMEN
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    @ souza: since when you`re not a fan?? I knew that Mo is not a fan, but you?? just read the old MJHD.. e.g. <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/MJHD/index_3834.html<!-- m -->

why are you saying now that you`re not a fan?? I know it doesn`t matter, but I`m just curious..
    ''What about this one!! If I were there, security would really have their hands ful''
    does this sound like a fan? I dont know, maybe Souza changed her mind..
    but what does it matter she is a fan or not. I think they are doing some great job!
  • @ souza: since when you`re not a fan?? I knew that Mo is not a fan, but you?? just read the old MJHD.. e.g. <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/MJHD/index_3834.html<!-- m -->

''What about this one!! If I were there, security would really have their hands ful''
    but what does it matter she is a fan or not. I think they are doing some great job!

like I said, I`m just curious <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

You are putting to much emphasis on comments Souza made months ago. It's extremely irrelevant, anyone can say someone is cute without being a fan, anyone can like an artist's music without being a fan, and admire a person's abilities without being a fan. There's nothing odd about that. Stop scrutinizing her words, it's not going anywhere. Souza made her point, period.

You are putting to much emphasis on comments Souza made months ago. It's extremely irrelevant, anyone can say someone is cute without being a fan, anyone can like an artist's music without being a fan, and admire a person's a bilities without being a fan. There's nothing odd about that. Stop scrutinizing her words, it's not going anywhere. Souza made her point, period.

oh my god, there`s no need to be aggressive.. it was just a question.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    @ souza: since when you`re not a fan?? I knew that Mo is not a fan, but you?? just read the old MJHD.. e.g. <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/MJHD/index_3834.html<!-- m -->

That was a joke between me and Rachel and it really pissed Amy off. I had opened the 18+ topic for (believe it or not) investigative reasons, to bust a double, but that went out of hand because some were posting some close-ups. Instead of deleting the post that were out of hand, Amy just deleted the whole topic and I thought that was unfair, because I was really trying to make a point with the topic. But the rest was having fun and it took the pressure off the jar back then so I ignored Amy and opened a new one, just for fun because the 18+ had served its purpose already. Amy pissed and I opened MJKIT and a lot of people followed. Call it marketing if you want.

And don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like his music, or his shows because I do, I just don't have 'idols', I like a lot of different kinds of music and I never understood screaming and fainting fans at a concert. The word 'fan' just doesn't suit me. Fans know everything about their idol, I knew nothing about him. So I didn't change my mind, I actually began to admire him more during the past 8 months, but not as a fan.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Oh and btw... I really do think my signature pic is cute, I don't think that there is a woman in this world that would disagree <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• CCCC Posts: 2,136
    on topic: AMEN! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

That was a joke between me and Rachel and it really pissed Amy off. I had opened the 18+ topic for (believe it or not) investigative reasons, to bust a double, but that went out of hand because some were posting some close-ups. Instead of deleting the post that were out of hand, Amy just deleted the whole topic and I thought that was unfair, because I was really trying to make a point with the topic. But the rest was having fun and it took the pressure off the jar back then so I ignored Amy and opened a new one, just for fun because the 18+ had served its purpose already. Amy pissed and I opened MJKIT and a lot of people followed. Call it marketing if you want.

And don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like his music, or his shows because I do, I just don't have 'idols', I like a lot of different kinds of music and I never understood screaming and fainting fans at a concert. The word 'fan' just doesn't suit me. Fans know everything about their idol, I knew nothing about him. So I didn't change my mind, I actually began to admire him more during the past 8 months, but not as a fan.

Thanks for your answer souza <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

"I had opened the 18+ topic for (believe it or not) investigative reasons, to bust a double, but that went out of hand because some were posting some close-ups"

Yes, I remember that...lol.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Oh and btw... I really do think my signature pic is cute, I don't think that there is a woman in this world that would disagree <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

You're absolutely right <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I'm a huge fan since the release of Dangerous, but it doesn't matter to me if everyone here is a fan or not.

We are all here for the same thing: Finding out the truth (no matter what that truth is) and to support Michael.
  • You know what Mo and So?

I think you guys are swell!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Ive heard all the bitching back and forth between people about you guys and I never understood it. Ive never had a problem with either of you at all. EVER.
    But when you get the majority of hoax beleievers in a bunch of different forums, that are mostly FEMALE...there will be some cattiness. Its unavoidable. Yes, girls can be bitches to the bone...including me, but I choose to only show that side when needed or provoked, which I have done on a few occasions.
    I, will admit that I have not read ALL of your theories, but I have read a little bit and you guys actually do research!! All the others that claim to know "THE TRUTH" but yet never fork it over, to me, are just attention seekers. Its total BS..I say that if they want REAL positve attention, then they do THEIR homework before blasting their pieholes to the world with their drivel. MAYBE, just maybe will they then get the due attention they are seeking so badly....cus right now its negative attention...and if thats what they crave then whatever.
    You guys have done an astounding job with your homework and the info on this site...I commend you!!!!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I do not know what happened with Maura, but one thing I am certain it is that it is easier to prove that Michael is alive, to show that he died, and another thing is that the theories of Zouza and Mo are supported by actual events, and Michael suffered much because of people who definitely hate it (still can not explain why both hate), and suffered because of the media. For me and this became a moral commitment and I will defend this man in every way possible, and if possible, know who are these demons that wish to destroy it even today. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    standing ovations from here to you, mo and souza and everybody contributing their wisdom and wit in here.

i was never a partícular fan and i almost feel 'bad' for posting so much. i have looked for months for a place like this one, because i kept having that gut feeling that something is very wrong here. before june 25, 2009, i even fell for some of the tabloid trash written about michael jackson. and that only because i didn't do any further research on where it came from, what his position really was in terms of how deeply he really felt about his concerns, etc.

everything that happened since last june taught me (again) to look behind everything the media are reporting. not that i'm not a conscious person, but to the general public, michael jackson was just 'the most eccentric pop star', his messages were cleverly hidden behind 'happy go lucky' pop music. of course i knew all of his music, but since i never bought any recordings (until now... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ...shame on me), i didn't get to the songs that were not considered 'hits' or were not even promoted as such. in his later work, his messages became all the more deeper, clearer meaning more openly displayed by a harder beat or deeper voice. but you have to get into 'the man' and not the persona.

people who do not understand that and thus will not understand why this is very probably the greatest hoax in the history of mankind, have definitley not understood what michael is about and why he must have felt that there was just no other way to get the message across. this was not a death, but a major wake-up-call!!!

this is not a looney-bin! this is a place where people think, take stuff apart, do research or just have some plain good ol' fun and from where we spread the l.o.v.e.! this is the ultimate l.o.v.e.-playground! and don't people become the biggest idiots when they're in love? and doesn't it feel great?

yes, it does! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> and i want more of it every day! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

thank you again, mo and souza for keeping an eye on us looneys runnin' around here and keeping the order!
    i highly respect and admire what you do here. (*bows*)
  • Well said, Souza. I know you and Mo are dedicated to finding the truth and you both have my respect and gratitude for that. Committing to truth is always risky and takes courage; you never know what truth you may find. The truth can hurt, but the truth sets you free from the prison of ignorance.
  • i watch Maura videos but i also read and watch your theories and video.although i don't agree 100% with both of you. i think you guys are doing are great job. although you guys have different view about all this. but that's what makes a person unique...... everyone thinks different and their own opinion and beliefs. we must respect and tolerate different opinions. we don't know exactly what happened with mj. that's why many people have many theories. because we all want to know. we can clues and and important facts about him fakiong his death but that's it more than that is just speculations and theories. which are great by the way but it is what we think that happen. but the thing is we all think that mj may still alive period. how he fake his death or why he did it or when is he going to return? truth is we don't know. but that's why we investigate and in our own way. we all must unite and stop fighting. buys remember L.O.V.E
  • [We have tried really hard to stay polite, but I am fed up with the crap. We have been attacked many times because we are not fans, who gives a fuck? It's not like we hate him! I think we have proven that many times. You don't have to be a fan to like someone, wake up!
    /b]

Thanks for sharing that!! Because I have noticed when people have spoken up about it people get too sensitive. Good that you brought this up.
  • yes you dont have to be die hard fans

you dont have to have followed him for years and bought up all his cd's or even one

everyone has an opinion and this is a good site to vent those feelings, concerns and what if's this site has improved recently - the bitchiness has stopped, kindness and understanding, support given even when a very controversial point is made.

a little less swearing would be nice.

but i do think whatever you say, that your affected by adverse comments (your only human) because otherwise you would not have made the post.

you care about the hoax and thats all that matters

mj has his reasons - if not dead - and those reasons may never come to light or may be as plain as day, it may be a bit of everything discussed

they say - that there are 2 types of truth, the first is the truth you want people to believe and the second is your own personal truth. we will never find out mj's own personal truth, but we are experiencing the truth he wants us to believe

i am uncomfortable with some of it

and if i could roll back the time - i think i would have rather not have got suckered in - the whole helicopter thing

i dont personally see the purpose of this hoax.

and if poor mj is dead - i think some pp are shameful and will have to explain themselves on judgment day
  • Oh and btw... I really do think my signature pic is cute, I don't think that there is a woman in this world that would disagree <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

too right! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    I feel like a broken record when I say this but it is true from my heart, I really do L.O.V.E. you Souza and Mo for doing this site for us and most of all Michael, I've been on this since the begining and both of your posts I always made a point to read, I would search for them, I love the way you both think, your both very sharp and real! I don't like that fact that people are bashing you and threating you, this is not right, I hope that we could all stick together and stay on the path for Michael. I just wanted to show you both the L.O.V.E. and surpport you have for us and MJ from the start. God bless you both. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    [/color][/quote]

mo, you took the words right out of my mouth. i have nothing but utter admiration for michael jackson's genius (always did, but didn't get into the person he was too much) - in all aspects. maybe it's an 'age thing'. too. but your 'definition' here hits the nail on the head. even when truly admiring someone and seeing a live performance will never make me faint! cuz i'm just not like that...i'm totally on your page here, mo! couldn't have said it better myself!
This discussion has been closed.