Interesting MJ letters...

eviltwineviltwin Posts: 154
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
If you want to see some interesting letters between Michael, Jermaine, CBS, there's even a diagram by Michael of how to mentally become his best. Visit the sites below. This collection is located a few towns over from me in a warehouse. TONS of original Jackson stuff.

YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HenryVaccaro

Web Site:
http://www.j5secrets.com/

Comments

• it cost money to sign up <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • eviltwineviltwin Posts: 154
    it cost money to sign up <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    The Youtube is free.
  • <!-- m -->http://s571.photobucket.com/albums/ss157/J5Secrets/<!-- m -->

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• Thank you so much for the link! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

• Thank you so much for the link! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

You're welcome! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I don't think it's quite EVERYTHING you'd be able to find on there if you paid for a membership, but it's a lot and it's good to see. I may get a membership soon and if I do, I'm gonna try to get more stuff to share. The person who made this site does not deserve the money he's making off MJ. So I'll share whatever I can.
  • THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR THE LINK!!!!

I love you!
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    How do you find the letters? Sorry.
  • How do you find the letters? Sorry.

If you look through that photobucket album I posted, there are quite a few of them in there <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

They're kinda sad letters. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    OK, I'll take a look. Thanks for warning me.
  • Any idea how they got all this stuff? I just looked at the photobucket link - it's very interesting!
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    CHECK OUT THE NAME!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    i can't read his letters, I don't understand what he writes
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    IF THESE ARE REALLY HIS... Michael Jackson has a Moslem wife named "An Khesena Men" ?! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Look at the picture, if you can't read his handwriting I'll rewrite it:

"And I will continue to move on with my new life where a family can love and appreciate me for whom I am, MJ thee King.... of Pop, and reconcilable, with my Moslem wife An Khesena men....... a woman I know loves me and would die for me... De de + Michael Peters touched our life.
    Lets keep them in our"
  • eviltwineviltwin Posts: 154
    I like his Jehovah Witness notebook and the cranium diagram about the mind. That letter about the annulment is in very different handwriting, but the purple ink at the bottom looks like his... I don't know.
  • CHECK OUT THE NAME!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • IF THESE ARE REALLY HIS... Michael Jackson has a Moslem wife named "An Khesena Men" ?! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

"And I will continue to move on with my new life where a family can love and appreciate me for whom I am, [inaudible] thee King.... of Pop, and reconcilable, with my Moslem wife An Khesena men....... a woman I know loves me and would die for me... De de + Michael Peters touched our life.
    Lets keep them in our"

Yeah I saw that too <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> interesting!
    Is he hiding a wife like Janet was hiding her marriage for 7 years? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    IF THESE ARE REALLY HIS... Michael Jackson has a Moslem wife named "An Khesena Men" ?! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

"And I will continue to move on with my new life where a family can love and appreciate me for whom I am, [inaudible] thee King.... of Pop, and reconcilable, with my Moslem wife An Khesena men....... a woman I know loves me and would die for me... De de + Michael Peters touched our life.
    Lets keep them in our"

Is he hiding a wife like Janet was hiding her marriage for 7 years? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Ankhesenamun was an Egyptian queen from ancient times...
    It was the Wife -and (half)sister- of Pharao Tutankhamun:
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ankhesenamun<!-- m -->

The [inaudible] reads "MJ"
  • IF THESE ARE REALLY HIS... Michael Jackson has a Moslem wife named "An Khesena Men" ?! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Lets keep them in our"

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Ankhesenamun was an Egyptian queen from ancient times...

Haha I was curious and looked up about the Ankhesenamun thing too when I first read it. I really do think he's referring to the King Tut thing.

Lets keep them in our"

I think its metophorical.... its what MJ wants in his heart... a woman who would love him so much and so true she would die for him... i think he is writing his wants in a metophorical, wishing way.
  • ...but that is not his handwriting...
  • CHECK OUT THE NAME!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

WOOHOO!!! i always knew it was joe!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I cant read them...and Im sure a lot of people cant...can somebody rewrite them here please?
  • I cant read them...and Im sure a lot of people cant...can somebody rewrite them here please?

If you want to PM me which ones you can't read I will try to rewrite them for you. I'm usually pretty good at decoding questionable handwriting haha.

Lets keep them in our"

Haha I was curious and looked up about the Ankhesenamun thing too when I first read it. I really do think he's referring to the King Tut thing.

No, that is that crazy woman's name (or nickname) that says she is MJ's wife and the mother to MJ's kids...Nona Jackson? But, I dont think that is MJ's handwriting. <!-- m -->http://personalmoneystore.com/moneyblog ... ng-scheme/<!-- m -->
  • ...but that is not his handwriting...
    LOL! It does not look like his handwriting...it looks more like Jermaines...