Ben Evenstad again...

2»

Comments

• I think It's significant how people interpreted those video's In the first video you hear Ben telling his story, in the second one a voice over tells the (twisted) story, so in the second story those aren't Ben 's words. Proofs how the media works and how easy everyone believes what they see and hear......
    Btw, does anyone have a link to the video where Ben talks about the day the pictureS where made? (the slip up)
  • Here you go:

[youtube:3rca00zh]
  • Who is the guy playing the dead Michael in the VH1 clip? He really looks like him <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Could it be the one used for the fake photo? Or is it the real one? Is the footage real from that day?
    Did they film this on June 25?
    I don't think the gate guy is MJ cause he looks too 'fat' to be him.

You think it looked like him? No, it isn't even close. Check the nose and mouth..

The gate guy might be him, cause Ben said, " I saw it was Michael" and they show a man in blue with the ambulance.
  • elieli Posts: 6
    Who is the guy playing the dead Michael in the VH1 clip? He really looks like him <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Could it be the one used for the fake photo? Or is it the real one? Is the footage real from that day?
    Did they film this on June 25?
    I don't think the gate guy is MJ cause he looks too 'fat' to be him.

You think it looked like him? No, it isn't even close. Check the nose and mouth..

The gate guy might be him, cause Ben said, " I saw it was Michael" and they show a man in blue with the ambulance.

And Ben didn't mention that he saw Michael lying on the stretcher.

This must be the guy playing the "dead" Michael in the VH1 clip, look at his newest blog.

<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/hollywoodMJ<!-- m -->
  • OK, I know now it was not him, the guy playing him is Ryjin Pearson.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    This must be the guy playing the "dead" Michael in the VH1 clip, look at his newest blog.

<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/hollywoodMJ<!-- m -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> lookin up the link, my daughter just asked "who's that girl ?" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    sorry....
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Grace!

I saw some more pictures of him, and he didn't look much like Michael.. Well, the only thing is his glasses! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> But I bet these are fake.

His singing skills aren't great either.