I FOUND THE INFO ABOUT 12FANS COMMITING SUICIDE:(

13»

Comments

• ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    I'm sorry, but I have a hard time believing it if it came out of Jesse Jackson's mouth.

I've seen the video of Jesse saying that...it's on YouTube.

As for those asking for the "proof" that some fans committed suicide...what do you want? Photos of the bodies? Death Certificates? Something else? Sorry to sound harsh, but I mean, expecting proof that fans committed suicide...how is that any different than non-believers who expect proof that MJ is alive? We have no real, true, indisputable proof that he is. We offer up "clues" and "evidence" (and in a lot of cases, great stretches of imagination and wishful thinking), but that is not "proof." Yes we still get irked when non-believers demand "proof."

If some fans did commit suicide, there's not going to be a bunch of proof. Their families are not going to go around making public statements to the press to say yeah, my son killed himself over MJ's death. Ain't gonna happen, nor should it have to. The likelihood is that some fans probably did kill themselves. Was it 12? Who knows. But there's not going to be proof all over the place. And if they did do it, that doesn't make it MJ's fault, IMO. People who commit suicide have issues already; MJ's death could have been a catalyst for their suicide, but it cannot be the cause. Mental Illness is the cause. A mentally sound person does not commit suicide.

Fact is, we don't know for sure that any fans committed suicide.
    Anymore than we know for sure that they didn't.
  • I'm sorry, but I have a hard time believing it if it came out of Jesse Jackson's mouth.

I've seen the video of Jesse saying that...it's on YouTube.

As for those asking for the "proof" that some fans committed suicide...what do you want? Photos of the bodies? Death Certificates? Something else? Sorry to sound harsh, but I mean, expecting proof that fans committed suicide...how is that any different than non-believers who expect proof that MJ is alive? We have no real, true, indisputable proof that he is. We offer up "clues" and "evidence" (and in a lot of cases, great stretches of imagination and wishful thinking), but that is not "proof." Yes we still get irked when non-believers demand "proof."

If some fans did commit suicide, there's not going to be a bunch of proof. Their families are not going to go around making public statements to the press to say yeah, my son killed himself over MJ's death. Ain't gonna happen, nor should it have to. The likelihood is that some fans probably did kill themselves. Was it 12? Who knows. But there's not going to be proof all over the place. And if they did do it, that doesn't make it MJ's fault, IMO. People who commit suicide have issues already; MJ's death could have been a catalyst for their suicide, but it cannot be the cause. Mental Illness is the cause. A mentally sound person does not commit suicide.

Fact is, we don't know for sure that any fans committed suicide.
    Anymore than we know for sure that they didn't.
    yeah what are you going to do ,go on the news & talk about your daughter or son committed suicide over Michael .I don't think so, and the media suppresses things they don't want the public to know about all the time .Like what kind of person Michael really is for example .I would agree that if a person did such a thing it was a pre-existing condition ,and that MJ would not be responsible .But Mj being such a sweet,kind ,compassionate ,loving soul ,I am afraid,would feel responsible . This makes me sad .
  • No one is responsible for anyone else's suicide except for the person committing it.
  • No one is responsible for anyone else's suicide except for the person committing it.
    I have tryed very hard to let this go..but I just can't. What about the doctors that give children under the age of 18 drugs like Zoloft, when it clearly states "not for anyone under the age of 18" "side effects include increased risk of suicide..." are those children 100% responsible for their actions while under the infuence of drugs that should not be in there system? I'm sorry, that statement dosnt work in all situations. Like I said before, in no way shape or form does MJ hold any responsibility if fans took their life..he didn't even know them, and absolutely there were deeper issues with these peeps. I apologize that this disscusion has nothing to do with the hoax, @jacksonologiest...Im not after you, I promise. I have been following this forum for a while, and I have always enjoyed your posts, they have very good info and ideas. Much respect to you! And LOVE <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> P.S. An interesting fact: All the school shootings in the past 20 years, the gunmen(children) were on some sort of anti-depessant drug. Anti-depressants are a sister drug to LSD, just slightly modified. While most people have a good trip, a handfull of people have a bad trip, and commit suicide or homicide. That handfull of people is actually quite a large number, and would'nt ya know..the media supresses that info.