About Murrays trial

2»

Comments

• ladyandbird, Thanks for your post. I can see what you're saying but the family don't call the shots. They could call for Murder One or Second Degree Murder all they like but it is not their decision. It sounds good in sound bites, see VH1's fab re-enactment show trailer, I'm thinking of La Toya here, but the prosecutor will not entertain a charge which they can't prove. The prosecution must think they have all the evidence they need to secure a conviction. If the court case proceeds with the existing charge and Conrad Murray is convicted then MJ can stay away and CM does some jail time. Or CM could be convicted and MJ reappears and the conviction is null and void/quashed. Or CM is not convicted and MJ could still appear or CM is not convicted and MJ still plays dead. There's probably some other permutation I can't think of. My fried brain has now turned to mush.
    Yes, I can see your point. It will be very very exciting to see how this will progress and turn out. It's sad if he really does get convicted because I think people would start believe that Michael really is dead then.
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    ladyandbird, Indeed. I just don't know how this whole show is going to turn out. I'm not sure who is in on things and who isn't. There's just so many twists and turns, I don't know what to think. It's like nothing else. Will the court case even happen? Who knows what could alter this path? Maybe we are all in an alternate reality, it certainly feels like it. Very odd. Or maybe all of this is a form of mind control/brainwashing. But I ask myself for what ends? All I know is that MJ's a genius, I am not, so who has the advantage?
  • 1)if murray gets charged that would the perfect time for michael to come out and prove that dea and lapd are corrupted and charged people without proofs.
    2) if gets charged and nothing happens it would be a very sad day for me.
    3)also if he doesn't get charged at all it would good for me. i'll completely believe that death hoax .
    i think i just have to wait and see what happens
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    andreita2994, Conrad Murray has already been charged with Involuntary Manslaughter about three weeks ago. Do you not mean convicted?
  • I believe that the family acts like it does because they do not want everybody focusing on Murray.
    They know that they should appear far more vengeful. So......, they try to act like the reason why they are not going totally mad about Murray is because he is just the fall guy, there is more people. Because truthfully they shoild be doing everything in their power to get the charges changed, and for what I have seen they are not trying hard enough !! So they are well we will just say there are more people involved so that is why we are nopt giving Murray all tyhe attention, (or going after hiom like we should). It also teaches people to leave Murray alone, you start to cool down, when they say oh Murray he is just the fall guy, that,s all.