I'm new here

GreenManMakeAChangeGreenManMakeAChange Posts: 369
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
I laughed at every death hoax story and brushed it off until Jermaine let the cat out of the bag last week and I learned that the airport was closed. I came on this board and each time I visited, it was like he felt alive again and I felt like myself again, so here I am. I'm in the middle to be honest though, one minute I believe he is dead, the next I don't. Even though I have shed tears, something always stopped me from crying as much as I would expected to do, as if he's not really gone. I thought it was happening to protect me from pain, but I think it's my gut feeling telling me he is possibly still here.

I don't believe green man was him, it was someone from the camp to get us talking and speculating, and possibly another clue. I believe there are greater forces playing mind games with the public and we'll know what's going on in the next few months.

Comments

• Warm welcome to you! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Thanks <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I laughed at every death hoax story and brushed it off until Jermaine let the cat out of the bag last week and I learned that the airport was closed. I came on this board and each time I visited, it was like he felt alive again and I felt like myself again, so here I am. I'm in the middle to be honest though, one minute I believe he is dead, the next I don't. Even though I have shed tears, something always stopped me from crying as much as I would expected to do, as if he's not really gone. I thought it was happening to protect me from pain, but I think it's my gut feeling telling me he is possibly still here.

I don't believe green man was him, it was someone from the camp to get us talking and speculating, and possibly another clue. I believe there are greater forces playing mind games with the public and we'll know what's going on in the next few months.

Hi - I so agree with you. These next few months will hopefully have a happy ending.
  • welcome!!!!!!
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    Welcome!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

And about the ups and downs you are going through, it happends to most of us here and our gut get's us back on the right track again. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I just hope my gut doesn't drive me crazy again. I ended up making myself sick last year over all this and other shit, sort of had a breakdown, but it's funny now.
  • Welcome aboard... it is nice to have you along.
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    I just hope my gut doesn't drive me crazy again. I ended up making myself sick last year over all this and other shit, sort of had a breakdown, but it's funny now.

Aaahhhh... so sorry to hear this. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I was already having issues before this happened, but this overshadowed it all and I was trying so hard to handle it and help myself but it was getting worse so I spoke up and got the help I needed but I'm not all there yet. I'm still upset and get into high, elevated moods or really sad moods . I was giddy for days after finding this board with hope, but today was a bad day, I cried so many times and even discussed the repressed feelings of the first two days with someone who listened and cried really hard.