ONE CAN CHANGE INTO 4 MONTHS??

BambiMJBambiMJ Posts: 67
One can change into 4 months??
And why it also often goes to the private clinic in this 4 Month??
To seek the change: nose, eyes, hands, hair, ears….
What is to arrive has Michael Jackson??

Comments

• BambiMJBambiMJ Posts: 67
    One can change into 4 months??
    And why it also often goes to the private clinic in this 4 Month??
    To seek the change: nose, eyes, hands, hair, ears….
    What is to arrive has Michael Jackson??
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    7, and 5 look like doubles. the EYES. the others look like they could possibly be MJ
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Some doubles amongst this lot . Definitely 5. The eyes are the wrong shape. Possibly 7 as well. Just want to add how healthy MJ was looking in the last row of pics. Not to thin at all. Looks just right.
    Some doubles amongst this lot . Definitely 5. The eyes are the wrong shape. Possibly 7 as well. Just want to add how healthy MJ was looking in the last row of pics. Not to thin at all. Looks just right.
    he looks so good in row 4 of the first post!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    When ever the hand is up I can tell it's Michael by the double headline on his palm. It's very unique. And he has it.
  • it's way obvious which are doubles....
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Please tell me which ones, in your opinion.
    all of 5,6,7, Michael's eyes have a unique rounder/oval shape those don't....
    and number 11, the one without shades. his face is too sharp and rough, Michael's are softer. and he doesn't have the double headline on his hand like Game Player mentioned. his hand looks sort of fake, plastic,...
  • WOW! # 11 looks LIKE michael but it doesnt look like him.. his face looks.. longer? you know what i mean? and like..slimmer and stuff.. its hard to explain. Maybe its just the angle of the camera and the lighting, and maybe the way his hair is styled
    WOW! # 11 looks LIKE michael but it doesnt look like him.. his face looks.. longer? you know what i mean? and like..slimmer and stuff.. its hard to explain. Maybe its just the angle of the camera and the lighting, and maybe the way his hair is styled
    that's what all people say regarding Michael using doubles. his face is longer in one pic and his eyebrows are huge and eyes are huge and his face looks ROUGH, but on other one his chin is norm size face has a softer shape, more rounder.
  • that's what all people say regarding Michael using doubles. his face is longer in one pic and his eyebrows are huge and eyes are huge and his face looks ROUGH, but on other one his chin is norm size face has a softer shape, more rounder.
    agreed.
  • I guess im must fooled too easily. I think they all look like him. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    I see what you mean about 5,6,7. At this point, do we know what he really looked like? However, this works in favor of our argument about the hoax. How do we know who really died? Especially if Dr. Murray gets off the hook.
  • I guess im must fooled too easily. I think they all look like him. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Me 2 I guess i must not know his face to well <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Me 2 I guess i must not know his face to well <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

ME TO!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    I guess im must fooled too easily. I think they all look like him. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

You're not fooled easily if you believe it's Michael. You're fooled easily if somebody tells you it's not him because his eyebrows or chin or beard or fingernail looks different in a photo and you actually believe it. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I have been wondering what Michael really looks like now ???
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    I have been wondering what Michael really looks like now ???

People, I think you're being brainwashed by all those "double" theories. Look at Michael, look at interviews, watch his Private Home Movies, watch his concerts, watch Living With Michael Jackson, watch trial footage, look at trial photos. This is Michael. And it's all Michael in those photos, as it was Michael at the O2 and in This Is It.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    it would be great if we could see some ...side by side...photos.........easier to study....thanks...xxxx
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    ok...off topic...but Mikey has the BEST taste in jacksts (except for the extremely overpriced, green Arnold Klein jackst...not a fan of that one) especially in 10...he looks soooo sexy in that outfit!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I'm still not convinced in the whole doubles theory...definite possibility, but idk...the only one that looks a little different is the second 11 pic...could be the hair, lighting and whatnot though...i think what having double means/symbolizes is more important than whether there are actual doubles...does that even make sense? well...like in one of Maura's vids...the 3 dif Michaels
    1. the sexy, perfect michael alot of fans see...the Michael on stage with all those yummy pelvic thrusts
    2. the Michael that the media portrays...crazy irrational...tabloid junkie type stuff
    3. The real Michael...the man most fail to see...the man behind the scenes (the man im madly in love with <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )