IS there anyone form India

amyamy Posts: 47
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
HI im amy and im from India.
I want to know is there someone else form India on this fourm so pls PM me

Comments

• I saw a FarhatMJ on the board who said he is. My ancestors are from there, but not me
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Well, I am not from India, but I know bollywood as good as u know! u know? Shahrukh khan, Rani (L)
  • I love shah rukh khan <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • amyamy Posts: 47
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> nice to know i love SRK also he is great <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    I saw a FarhatMJ on the board who said he is. My ancestors are from there, but not me

lol i never said i'm from India, i'm from Bangladesh. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> and i'm not a "he" but a "she".
    I saw a FarhatMJ on the board who said he is. My ancestors are from there, but not me

lol i never said i'm from India, i'm from Bangladesh. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> and i'm not a "he" but a "she".

nice to know someone near to me as evryone is from diffrent countires. i dont know anyone who is form India or any nabour country. do you know Hindi.
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711

Well my brothers name is also Farhat, And he is a ''he''!

nice to know someone near to me as evryone is from diffrent countires. i dont know anyone who is form India or any nabour country. do you know Hindi.

ofcourse i do! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

there's going to be Shahid Kapoor's tribute to Michael tonight on the filmfare awards, just wanted to let you know if in case you didn't know. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

@frogh777, i know right! people always get confused because of my name as it's for both guys and girls. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> but it's ok. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

ofcourse i do! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

there's going to be Shahid Kapoor's tribute to Michael tonight on the filmfare awards, just wanted to let you know if in case you didn't know. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

@frogh777, i know right! people always get confused because of my name as it's for both guys and girls. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> but it's ok. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    i know about that award fun. thanks for reminding i forgot the date
    no problem <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> thought i don't think i want to watch <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • filmfare is tonight already? I'm going to have a cryfest when I watch the tribute, I cried so hard when seeing the tribute song in august and when a.r. rahman was talking about mj in an interview, omg.
    filmfare is tonight already? I'm going to have a cryfest when I watch the tribute, I cried so hard when seeing the tribute song in august and when a.r. rahman was talking about mj in an interview, omg.
  • no reply but a quote? LOL I saw some of it, shahid was good but I felt like I couldn't believe why I was watching it.
    no reply but a quote? LOL I saw some of it, shahid was good but I felt like I couldn't believe why I was watching it.

i wrote BIG reply but it got disappeared somehow when i posted! could be my cell! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

what do you mean by you couldn't believe why you were watching it?
  • couldn't believe the reason I was watching an mj tribute was because mj is no more according to them and the world, I'm in the middle, so

I know a lot of those dance shows sample his music and moves and stuff all the time, but now I can't get excited over those cause I remember what happened in june.
  • goodgirlgoodgirl Posts: 118
    I am from Canada but I know Hindi <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->