some "rare" pics for whoever is interested

Comments

• MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    i love you michael!
  • Gema ; diden't you mean, that the girl was Johanna Tomae ? you know, the girl we see in the video, from the Virgin Megastore, where Michael is signing Invincible albums ? I just ment, that the " slut " girl is NOT this Johanna <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thanks!

There is a video in youtube where it sais that the girl is Johanna.

But it's not so the person who made the video probably got it wrong <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
  • Red_RoseRed_Rose Posts: 223
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
  • @ Tina

There are women a man can marry, women a man has kids with, women who are lovers type, and women who are companions....

I guess that Michael liked curvy women at times, mothery types for other pourposes or sexy ones just for fun <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> He had a lot to chose from <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Joahnna is a pretty sexy woman.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I can't believe a woman is saying this! Don't you think it is very sexist? why a woman can't be sexy to be a lover and loving to be a mother? , is it that mothers are no longer wifes and wifes are not lovers for their husbands?
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    @ Tina

There are women a man can marry, women a man has kids with, women who are lovers type, and women who are companions....

I guess that Michael liked curvy women at times, mothery types for other pourposes or sexy ones just for fun <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> He had a lot to chose from <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Joahnna is a pretty sexy woman.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I can't believe a woman is saying this! Don't you think it is very sexist? why a woman can't be sexy to be a lover and loving to be a mother? , is it that mothers are no longer wifes and wifes are not lovers for their husbands?

Oh, please, don´t get me wrong <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    i love you michael!
    Oh that 1st pic. He is painting and eating gummy bears before or after a concert?
    That´s so sweet.
  • londonlucklondonluck Posts: 190
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    :)

I wonder what MJ is saying to Whitney Houston in that pic. Looks like he's flirting with her a little bit. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • :)

I wonder what MJ is saying to Whitney Houston in that pic. Looks like he's flirting with her a little bit. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I love ma Mike in all ways possible but I honestly do not like that hairdo, sorry Mike! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> You're still beautiful though...
    :)

I love ma Mike in all ways possible but I honestly do not like that hairdo, sorry Mike! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> You're still beautiful though...

I like MJ best with his curls. That's his trademark. His hair was real cute too when he had it short and curly at the 1995 VMA's. He rocked his fro back in the 70's too. I'm partial when it comes to the straight hair. Depends on the way it's styled but he still cool no matter what the hairdo is.
  • :)

I like MJ best with his curls. That's his trademark. His hair was real cute too when he had it short and curly at the 1995 VMA's. He rocked his fro back in the 70's too. I'm partial when it comes to the straight hair. Depends on the way it's styled but he still cool no matter what the hairdo is.

Funny you mention the 1995 VMA - look cuz I ADORE it!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I always go on about how I love his hair that way... Love the curls but also love the his hair in the "new found" pictures that were meant for the Invincible album, so sexy!
  • I'm indifferent to the straight thin hair too, but I love a lot of these so much and how beautiful he looks
    I'm indifferent to the straight thin hair too, but I love a lot of these so much and how beautiful he looks

I like your avatar and name greenmanmakeachange. It makes me laugh looking at it because I can so see MJ's face through that green mask.lol Jennifer Hudson's response to him was so halarious like she literally saw a ghost. The reaction on her face priceless.
    Michael Jackson feeding Karen Faye's baby-daughter <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
  • I'm indifferent to the straight thin hair too, but I love a lot of these so much and how beautiful he looks

I like your avatar and name greenmanmakeachange. It makes me laugh looking at it because I can so see MJ's face through that green mask.lol Jennifer Hudson's response to him was so halarious like she literally saw a ghost. The reaction on her face priceless.

aw thanks teetee, I personally don't think it's mj though I think they wanted us to think it was. And LOL @ jennifer hudson, it was a hilarious clip for sure

When I first glanced at that pic with MJ and Emmanuel Lewis I though MJ was in a coffin at first. I was like what the heck? He look real fine on that pic with the black jacket.
    I never seen this pic of MJ. He look like he had some muscles and was athletic in this pic. Very nice. It kinda look a little photoshopped but I don't think it is?
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Cute

11.. O_O
    This isn't Mike of course but his brother Jackie. He kinda favors MJ from his younger days in this pic. Jackie is cut in this pic. He got like an eight pack. He still in good shape even now days. Don't let the soft voice fool you. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I think he is a nice looking man. I can't believe people get him and Jermaine mixed up not to be mean.

45.jpg