Hello! *waves*

zylazyla Posts: 43
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi guys. I'm a newbie around these forums (obviously). I used to be on MJHD, but since it was shut down, I decided to join here. It seems more stable anyways.
So, i'm from Canada. VERY interested in the Michael Jackson hoax (sometimes bordering on obsessed). I think its because I just love mysteries in general. And this is one very arousing and fascinating mystery. I can't wait for the next twist or the next clue. I enjoy looking at things from every angle. Seriously, I wish I had become a detective or something. Hehe :3
Anyways. I'll stop boring you with my life story ;p It's very nice to meet you all. And I can't wait to get started investigating with everyone here. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
xo.

Comments

• Awwww honey, I just saw you havent had a reply.

So heres a MASSIVE welcome from me. I started on MJHD but found and preferred this site just out of personal preference really. There's some great characters on here. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Welcome home.

xxx Melanie xxx
  • zylazyla Posts: 43
    Awwww honey, I just saw you havent had a reply.

So heres a MASSIVE welcome from me. I started on MJHD but found and preferred this site just out of personal preference really. There's some great characters on here. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Welcome home.

xxx Melanie xxx

Loool. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Aw, it's alright, dear. I don't mind. ;p
    But thank you. That's very nice of you.
    It's good to meet you <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Hello fellow canadian! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->