TIAI Update #4b: 777 + 999 = Greatest Proof Hoax, Not Murder

Comments

• About the turning 666 into 999..with the upside-down pyramid "If you turn the pyramid system upside down, you have a system where the government (bottom) is afraid of the people (top): V for Vendetta. And the 666 has been turned into a 999!"

Check out this thread!!
    <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpb ... =17&t=7003<!-- m -->
    hmmmmm....nothing 100%, just...interesting, mmh-yeesss

Thanks for posting this thread. Very interesting theory.

Hehe, that's my thread <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • WeAreOneWeAreOne Posts: 55
    Thank you for this post. Everything makes so much sense <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I hope everyone has a blessed day!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    With every new update I see more brilliancy! I can't believe how well planned this is.

Thanks again TS!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• jm1lvmjjm1lvmj Posts: 81
    Good day TS. Thanks for the explanation of the numbers. I follow you and your posts because you have been both thoughtful and thought-provoking. When you break it down, it seems so simple and manageable to absorb. I think a lot of us are eagerly awaiting the next posts. So, even though you obviously don't need it, I am sending you uplifting energy for completion of your work. One Love.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Oh my <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • A perfect circle... Thank you.
  • Again, TS . . . thank you for your stimulating post! I love wrapping my mind around this delineation of the numbers. It's all beginning to make a lot more sense to me. The pieces of this complex puzzle are coming together, and the whole picture is awaiting us. Look forward to #4c. Bless you.
  • szvetyszvety Posts: 4
    i am amazed by you TS ,it does not count what will be from now on ,or how the end will be, but your work will remain forever, i thank you for bringing me hope .
  • Thankyou so much TS for all your help. This has been so well planned and you make it so much easier to piece everything together aswell as making it comprehensible and easier to take in. I have been learning so much all at once it's hard to keep it all in there.I'm learning things I never knew much about and adding to the things I do.
    It's all pretty amazing - the depth of it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Thankyou
    Lots of love
    xxx
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    About the shirt, I never realized this before.

The first picture shows him wearing the same shirt, without the 777's and the second picture shows the original shirt. (it's called "The Red Mission Lion" shirt.)

God Bless you TS, you are so very smart in figuring all of this out!! I don't know where we would all be if it wasn't for you! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

MICHAEL IS A GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish EVERY fan would read your posts they make so much sense and we need EVERY fan in the army of L.O.V.E.

Thank you thank you thank you TS!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thanx for the update. Now I think many of us understand a bit better. Some of us may fail to interpret properly and fall into the traps of overinterpretation or misinterpretation. I admire your sense for mathematics and your precise style. Old Galileo said centuries ago that the universe is written with the language of mathematics.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    thankyou ts for showing us that information i did not notice that shirt without the numbers wow
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    With every new update I see more brilliancy! I can't believe how well planned this is.

Thanks again TS!
    yeah we are talking about Michael J. Jackson. not Jayz or something!
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    Thank You so much!!!
  • My mind is blown. It's finally becoming so clear. Thank you TS!
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Wonderful, thought provoking work yet again TS. THANK YOU so much.

The amount of work and meticulous planning Michael must have put into this entire hoax adventure is amazing and mind boggling. The explanation of the hows, when's and why's given to us by STUDY and TS these past months has really helped me understand Michael's message.

I just love reading all the post's by TS. They always give me hope.

I look forward to reading the remaining Updates from you TS and thank you for all the work you put into them.

L.O.V.E.
    Adi
    xxx

P.S. I am interested to see if we will be able to find those DVD Easter Eggs some day??????????????

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • missy_missymissy_missy Posts: 108
    Thanks TS. Very interesting read, especially about the numbers 666 upside down turning to 999. Hope the next update is coming soon <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • jeje Posts: 128
    clarity!!!...thanx for the post..
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    Wow. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Just wow. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • When I read posts from TS, I tend to feel a natural sense of trust. I feel it's really possible that it's Michael himself and if not, Michael's mind is where it's all coming from.

My faith is shifting to a knowingness...it feels more like fact.
  • Wao!!! This is so amazing!! i have to tel you guys that I just recently joined you on this site. I suffered a lot when I heard that MJ had "died". But then, something kept bothering me, telling me that there too many things that do not quite add. And Thanks to God for that!! Yes, i understand that MJ is a human being, but to me he is like that light of hope and true that God has sent us to bring happiness, joy and Awareness of how we are living today. That is why MJ has always loved all children, like immitating Jesus. Is like he is teaching us a lesson as to how to live righteously, even though you may have been mistreated or judge of wrongdoings when in fact you are the real innocent in all this. I definitely beLIEve with all my heart that Michael Jackson is alive, and Thanks to TS for keeping us updated. If MJ, you are reading this, ar any of our comments here, just know that we are with you no matter what! I think that you just raised a big ARMY OF LOVE , and together, spreadin the word, we can change things, a better place, a better world. MJ, you can be seen as an instrument of GOD to let us know how GOD works in misterious ways. I get sad when I try to explain someone what I believe and that I believe that youy are alive, and people just look at me like I am crazy or obsessed. But, is not that, with all of this You heve even inspire me to reenter my Christian roots again, and I find myselt talking about Jesus and GOD all the time now. In a good way!! We, as your fans and as believers, are here, Like i mentioned before, YOUR ARMY OF LOVE is here to fight the good fight. Thanks again to TS for all this. MJ, just know that We LOVE YOU MORE!
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Well I guess this is an elaborate write up but.. why the hidden vague codes? MJ was like "oh my i better fake my death and leave hidden codes and numerology and send the 1% of my craziest fans on an easter egg hunt".

Makes no sense what purpose is it serving and why does it matter, at all?
  • MercurialMercurial Posts: 101
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    a lot to read....like usual. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I really have no idea why people are all so happy with this and how this helps you to keep the faith.
    How does this all serve the truth of what happened?? It' s just a bunch of numbers!
    I'm sorry TS, you obviousely put alot work in this but I just don't get it.
    I think MJ was a smart guy but not Einstein.
    Maybe there just isn't so much to it as we make of it.
  • Waiting for the next... <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->